predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
At a beachfront bar right now working on my laptop

Beer

Good music

Tanned girls with no bra on the beach infront of me

View attachment 1000039939.jpg

Feels so fucking good man. Like paradise.

It feels like the first time in my life I've actually done something good. Feels like I've finally made it

It's just not the same, working from your room or living room in a nice country. It still feels shit.

It's not the same, working from a bar which is like 30 seconds from the beach.

It actually has to be ON the beach to get that 10/10 feeling that you truly made it.

I accidentally spent too much money this month eating out at restaurants or mcdonalds every night so I can't afford an expensive flight to busan (700 euro) and 1st month airbnb there.

So I'll have to stay here for 1 more month, and I planned if i only eat out a few times per week this month I'll have enough to go to busan

But I'm worried what if they don't have beachfront bars/restaurants there. I guess I'll have to find out

Also the only thing that is missing from this current setup in this current country is looking around and every girl being ethnic. Most girls are white here. But the ethnic girls like Mexicans etc make my day cos of how hot/my type they are

If you want this lifestyle too pm me I'll show you how to build an online career for 1k. This method works for anyone, in any online work category, to work anywhere in the world. But it's very complicated. I can give you a personalized, high level plan to achieve it. Not selling cos I want to make money, but because I know how it feels to be stuck in thr west working shit jobs feeling lost on how to achieve this lifestyle, especially as a low smv guy, its like a prison. And it's too valuable for me to give away for free

Last edited:
i don’t like beachfront things cuz they’re always filled with people and i can’t focus on my studies

i prefer quiet unknown cafes away from the tourist areas

i don’t like beachfront things cuz they’re always filled with people and i can’t focus on my studies

i prefer quiet unknown cafes away from the tourist areas
i detect a hidden phobia of being mogged by gigachad beach lovers, JFL
there's no denying that beach destinations tend to attract the most attractive people in any region
it's rare one encounters chad-tier foreigners in less desirable parts of a country, and even if you do, they are just buzzing on through hitting the highlights

i detect a hidden phobia of being mogged by gigachad beach lovers, JFL
there's no denying that beach destinations tend to attract the most attractive people in any region
it's rare one encounters chad-tier foreigners in less desirable parts of a country, and even if you do, they are just buzzing on through hitting the highlights
nobody wants to go the beach and be overweight
beach culture forces ppl to take a lot more care of themselves

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back