why forums are better than blogs

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
if you make a blog you’re basically saying you have little to nothing to learn from other people and that everyone should listen to what you have to say with no discussion

having a forum puts you on a peer level with others with likewise interests to more freely incubate ideas

if you make a blog you’re basically saying you have little to nothing to learn from other people and that everyone should listen to what you have to say with no discussion

having a forum puts you on a peer level with others with likewise interests to more freely incubate ideas
Blogging is for retarded faggots to try to sell supplement shit or old women that nobody pays attention to anymore

Blogging is for retarded faggots to try to sell supplement shit or old women that nobody pays attention to anymore

KYS

you have a blog right? why did you choose to make a blog instead of forum lol
Are you retard? In a blog I just say want I want to and its over, while if I made a forum, I would to try to get more members, pay for the hosting, having to deal with retard users and other shit

Are you retard? In a blog I just say want I want to and its over, while if I made a forum, I would to try to get more members, pay for the hosting, having to deal with retard users and other shit
do people actually read your thoughts?

link it i will read it haha

Web 1.0 sites are better than both - badass blue flames and skulls everywhere. Also no JavaScript so they load quick and you don’t have to hear from anyone lucky enough to visit your website.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back