why does my chink ex unblock me every few months

KingOfAsia

Professor of the Science of Geomaxxing
Dec 4, 2023
she doesnt message me, she just unblocks me and i scroll down my chats and see her profile pic instead of a blank screen

why does she do it? she wants my attention? i dont get it. why would she go out of her way to go into her blocked list and click on my name and click unblock unless she misses me?

she doesnt message me, she just unblocks me and i scroll down my chats and see her profile pic instead of a blank screen

why does she do it? she wants my attention? i dont get it. why would she go out of her way to go into her blocked list and click on my name and click unblock unless she misses me?
Its probably because you're racist towards her.

yes, she does want to talk to you at some point.

if a girl truly never wants to talk to you again. she will block you and forget about you. Period.

does it mean she wants to date you again, no. But she still wants you to be in her life, on her terms

yes, she does want to talk to you at some point.

if a girl truly never wants to talk to you again. she will block you and forget about you. Period.

does it mean she wants to date you again, no. But she still wants you to be in her life, on her terms
its over. i already told her to go back to china and that she doesnt belong here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back