why does everyone i meet online and in real life try so hard to discourage me from going to south korea

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
why does everyone i meet online and in real life try so hard to discourage me from going to south korea

they all come up with bullshit lie copes

it makes me only want to go there even more

but seriously why does everyone make up lies to stop me from going there?

they dont want to see a white man go to the country which is statistically the best country in the world for white men? i think so

What do they say?

Reasons I can think of:

Dogshit culture, they seem extremely consumerist and superficial, most looks obsessed society and plastic surgery common af. I can't imagine a south korean girl being interested in anything other than designer handbags, makeup, and kdramas tbh, but obviously that's just from an outsider perspective.

Feminism is also popular there and the birthrate is atrocious which probably means no ones fucking.

It's still asia obviously, but korean men are the tallest there and generally seen as being at the top of the asian hierarchy so it would probably be harder to slay than other places in asia.

I also feel like learning the language to an extent would be pretty important for slaying and quality of life and no one wants to learn korean.

i lived in gangnam for some time and autumn seul is absolutely cool, people are super fashionmaxed, girls surgerymaxed
i dont know, you just feel "it" when you walk through the city for the first time, and i definitely felt it in seul. cant put finger on it, it feels kinda classy, elegant etc.

seul is great city overall, dont know about busan, but im almost sure this is not what you are looking for regarding your other posts

ah i was mogged af in korea too. i mean im around 180cm and i was constantly height mogged, didnt like that at all. its like im not in asia for fucks sake

Dogshit culture, they seem extremely consumerist and superficial, most looks obsessed society and plastic surgery common af. I can't imagine a south korean girl being interested in anything other than designer handbags, makeup, and kdramas tbh, but obviously that's just from an outsider perspective
Bro a Korean girl who lived with me for a month was the smartest most interesting girl I've ever met in my entire life

Feminism is also popular there and the birthrate is atrocious which probably means no ones fucking.
Another lie.

Birth rate has nothing to do with how much sex. Its about using contraception. The west fucks the most in the world but has dogshit birth rates. South Asia fucks not at all but has very high birth rates cos when they do fuck it makes a baby cos no contraception

the country is nice as a foreigner, but you can't deny it is much harder
your average geomaxxer wont have an easy time slaying in Korea
almost every country in Asia is easier.

I also feel like learning the language to an extent would be pretty important for slaying and quality of life and no one wants to learn korean.
Korea speaks more English than latam and south east asia but people go to 'slay' in those places more.

See this is what I'm saying. Everything people say is just straight up lies to try make you not go there

Korea speaks more English than latam and south east asia but people go to 'slay' in those places more.

See this is what I'm saying. Everything people say is just straight up lies to try make you not go there
i highly doubt that's true, the english speaking rate in Korea is on par with the lowest countries in SEA
they dont need english so they dont give a fuck about learning it there

i lived in gangnam for some time and autumn seul is absolutely cool, people are super fashionmaxed, girls surgerymaxed
i dont know, you just feel "it" when you walk through the city for the first time, and i definitely felt it in seul. cant put finger on it, it feels kinda classy, elegant etc.

seul is great city overall, dont know about busan, but im almost sure this is not what you are looking for regarding your other posts
Classy is so much better than European chav culture. I feel out of place dressing old money in Europe cos its low class chav scum culture here, sounds ideal there

i highly doubt that's true, the english speaking rate in Korea is on par with the lowest countries in SEA
they dont need english so they dont give a fuck about learning it there
They speak way more English than thais despite thais culture depends on tourism. Idk why they learn it, just being smart I guess and wtf else language are they gonna learn. They learn English in school compulsory since like 10 years old

ah i was mogged af in korea too. i mean im around 180cm and i was constantly height mogged, didnt like that at all. its like im not in asia for fucks sake
Its part of life bro you're not gonna be the tallest person all the time. Its 5ft8 in busan which is still short as fuck compared to Europe, and our main selling point isn't height Its our white skin and white facial features

They speak way more English than thais despite thais culture depends on tourism. Idk why they learn it, just being smart I guess and wtf else language are they gonna learn. They learn English in school compulsory since like 10 years old
they dont, maybe the ones you are attracting do, because higher educated, but the average korean doesnt speak much english.
they speak a lot less than thais

What makes u think that? I got messaged by like 20 hot korean girls per day when I used apps there
cause i know plenty of ppl that went there and didnt have good results
and pretty much all posts about it have ppl with no results
while posts about thai or ph, everyone had plenty of success

much higher quality and beauty but for a geomaxxer with no game its not a good place and it's why it doesnt get recommended

they dont, maybe the ones you are attracting do, because higher educated, but the average korean doesnt speak much english.
they speak a lot less than thais
This isn't a debate bro. It's literally a statistic that koreans speak much more English, and thai have the lowest English levels in asia. Just google it.

This is what I'm talking about you come up with lies to stop people from going there

i agree its one of the best for quality, if not top 1 in terms of everything
the barrier of entry to succeed is however much higher than SEA

cause i know plenty of ppl that went there and didnt have good results
and pretty much all posts about it have ppl with no results
while posts about thai or ph, everyone had plenty of success

much higher quality and beauty but for a geomaxxer with no game its not a good place and it's why it doesnt get recommended
Anyone I know that went there had good results.

I've had good results with korean girls.

The only reason you wouldn't have good results in korea as a white is if you use tinder instead of the apps they actually use, I think that's where people go wrong

i agree its one of the best for quality, if not top 1 in terms of everything
the barrier of entry to succeed is however much higher than SEA
You don't get it bro. They are subhumans, and whites are celebrities. There is no barrier to entry. We are celebrities ultra high smv there cos we have white skin and white facial features which is the beauty standard and ZERO of them have it!!!

Did you not even hear of 'Just be white'???

Anyone I know that went there had good results.

I've had good results with korean girls.

The only reason you wouldn't have good results in korea as a white is if you use tinder instead of the apps they actually use, I think that's where people go wrong
might be the reason
reality is the % of failure in korea is much higher than SEA

which apps do you recommend there?

This isn't a debate bro. It's literally a statistic that koreans speak much more English, and thai have the lowest English levels in asia. Just google it.

This is what I'm talking about you come up with lies to stop people from going there
why would i try to discourage ppl in a niche forum where less than 5 ppl will take action?
its my observations from watching 100s of hours of livestream, youtube content, reddit/forum posts and interactions, in Korea vs other asian countries
they might learn it at school but they dont speak it or dont want to

why would i try to discourage ppl in a niche forum where less than 5 ppl will take action?
its my observations from watching 100s of hours of livestream, youtube content, reddit/forum posts and interactions, in Korea vs other asian countries
they might learn it at school but they dont speak it or dont want to
All those forum comments are ethnics making up lies cos they seethe for whites and don't want them to go to the best country in the world for white men and want to make them feel inferior and force them to go to third world shithole dumps instead

havent found the thread about dating apps, but if jbw is so easy, why tinder and bumble are kinda competitive there?

havent found the thread about dating apps, but if jbw is so easy, why tinder and bumble are kinda competitive there?

its not competitive on tinder bumble. im saying nobody uses tinder and bumble in east asia, those are western apps. they use their own local apps

holy shit why is everyone i talk to so clueless and braindead just repeats what they heard online without looking at common sense and facts

its not competitive on tinder bumble. im saying nobody uses tinder and bumble in east asia, those are western apps. they use their own local apps

holy shit why is everyone i talk to so clueless and braindead just repeats what they heard online without looking at common sense and facts
try it yourself but i encourage you to do what almost everyone does when they go first time to asia, go to fucking bangkok first
flights are cheap as fuck from bangkok so you should just check what you like most, kuala lumpur, singapore, hk, hanoi, manila, its like 100 or 150 usd tops one way for each of these

and thai speak english a lot more than koreans, this statistics youre talking about are probably some ielts/toefl test scores comparison and its useless in this context, a lot of thai people work in tourist areas and they know basic english, koreans do not. but as koreans are for sure higher iq than thais i believe their scores on ielts/toefl are higher than thai scores

Bro a Korean girl who lived with me for a month was the smartest most interesting girl I've ever met in my entire life
Thats nice, I was just making a generalization that superficial culture = superficial people but ofc there will be exceptions.
Another lie.

Birth rate has nothing to do with how much sex. Its about using contraception. The west fucks the most in the world but has dogshit birth rates. South Asia fucks not at all but has very high birth rates cos when they do fuck it makes a baby cos no contraception
Yeah that's true, I don't really know anything about hookup culture in korea but I guess the feminism stuff is kinda off-putting.
I've seen that Korea's english proficiency is relatively high but I still think if you wanted to live there long term it would be beneficial to pick up the language.
Just giving my perspective, obviously I'm not trying to prevent you from going there, I think you should do it and it would be interesting to hear your experiences.

tinder/bumble might not be used as often, but there's enough ppl and that doesnt explain why so many have bad results there? in some countries where theres not many users, you see a lot more success and good reviews

is it viable to slay almost every day with hellotalk?
are there that many users there?

tinder/bumble might not be used as often, but there's enough ppl and that doesnt explain why so many have bad results there? in some countries where theres not many users, you see a lot more success and good reviews
wtf are u talking about. THEY DONT USE TINDER AND BUMBLE SO YOURE NOT GONNA GET MATCHES THERE COS NO ONE USES IT JESUS CHRIST

is it viable to slay almost every day with hellotalk?
are there that many users there?
its the only way they can get in contact with westerners since they dont have western dating apps so lots use it. korean girls use hellotalk more than they use dating apps. they basically are JBW only

its the only way they can get in contact with westerners since they dont have western dating apps so lots use it. korean girls use hellotalk more than they use dating apps. they basically are JBW only
is tinder and bumble blocked in korea, or it's not popular? ive seen some ppl swipe and it has profiles but i guess very low pop

ive been doing some research on hellotalk, and it does seem to be #1 choice in some east asian countries
what's the main reason you think?
is it cultural, where girls do it through language apps, to not be shamed or feel like a slut? or are these apps a lot more popular for some reason?

korea and japan are harder than the rest of asia and people give up easily. i think that's 90% of it.

the final ten percent is korean is hard and no one learns it so eventually they get tired of it

I'm East Asian (half) and I don't discourage as long as you don't. I only try to get you guys to act right. I am literally Buddha.

Height is important. You're about the same size as the average Korean women. That's a major disadvantage. But it can't be worse than the UK and not everything is about dating. You like the location, and the dating is better than the UK, that's fine. Most men no matter what they look like can get a woman anywhere as long as they aren't a weirdo. It just takes time.

But I bet you aren't even going. You said you were going to the Philippines. You went to London. Then you said you were going to Thailand. You went to Spain (doesn't count btw, it's the most popular British vacation spot). You've been doing this for years now.

I already know how this saga is gonna go. You're gonna spend several months "looksmaxxing for Korea" and then you'll decide you want to go to a different country instead. Just book the ticket to Busan right now!

I'm East Asian (half) and I don't discourage as long as you don't. I only try to get you guys to act right. I am literally Buddha.

Height is important. You're about the same size as the average Korean women. That's a major disadvantage. But it can't be worse than the UK and not everything is about dating. You like the location, and the dating is better than the UK, that's fine. Most men no matter what they look like can get a woman anywhere as long as they aren't a weirdo. It just takes time.

But I bet you aren't even going. You said you were going to the Philippines. You went to London. Then you said you were going to Thailand. You went to Spain (doesn't count btw, it's the most popular British vacation spot). You've been doing this for years now.

I already know how this saga is gonna go. You're gonna spend several months "looksmaxxing for Korea" and then you'll decide you want to go to a different country instead. Just book the ticket to Busan right now!
At least I'm making progress, I got a remote job and moved country. Things don't happen overnight. But yea I'll book it for when my 1 month airbnb expires

busan is a bit shorter than the capital at 5ft8 average. I wear like 2 inch lifts so I'd be 2 inches below average than guys, and 3 inches taller than the avg girl

Not ideal but better than UK, and Spain. Also I have an extreme halo of white skin and white facial features which should make up for the slightly below avg height(I don't have face and skin colour halo in spain) and yeah a nice location

Also I'm not gonna looksmaxx for korea I'm already looksmaxxed as much as I can tbh but I guess ur right overall I've been putting off going to asia for a long time

Last edited:

Are your parents WMAF or AMWF?
And where were you born?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back