why do i have to geomaxx.. why cant i just be valued as i am in the west

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
why cant my own country just appreciate how i look

why do i have to go to korea just to be valued and have some worth as a person

its not fair

east asia standards:
  • Double Eyelids: Double eyelids are considered attractive, leading many to undergo blepharoplasty to create or enhance this feature.
  • V-shaped Face: A small, narrow chin and a defined jawline are desired, contributing to a V-shaped face.
  • Big Eyes: Large, round eyes are preferred, often achieved with makeup or contact lenses that enlarge the appearance of the iris.
  • Fair Skin: A pale, porcelain complexion is highly prized. Skincare products often emphasize whitening and brightening effects.
  • High Nose Bridge: A higher nose bridge is often considered attractive.
i fit all of these

western standards:
  • Tanned Skin: A healthy, sun-kissed tan is often seen as attractive. It is associated with an active, outdoor lifestyle and good health.
  • Defined Jawline: A well-defined, strong jawline is often seen as attractive for both men and women.
  • High Cheekbones: Prominent, high cheekbones are considered a sign of beauty and are often emphasized with makeup.
  • Full Lips: Full, plump lips are a key feature in Western beauty standards, often enhanced with makeup or cosmetic procedures.
  • Narrow Nose: A narrow, straight nose is often preferred, with a balanced and proportionate size relative to other facial features.
i fit none of these

:(

i have no worth here

no wonder im treated like worthless shit

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back