why do all thai girls look like supermodels to me?

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge

inb4 muh UK ugly girls. uk is majority non-native these days bros, most white girls i see are EE

so why do i see thai girls as supermodels compared to them? even disregarding the body and skin colour mog. thai girls faces are just so beautiful

inb4 muh UK ugly girls. uk is majority non-native these days bros, most white girls i see are EE

so why do i see thai girls as supermodels compared to them? even disregarding the body and skin colour mog. thai girls faces are just so beautiful
no different than those guys that hook up with fatties. You wonder why. But you have a preference. it's as simple as that. Your a man, and you don't have to explain that preference to anyone.

because they are your type
have fun and enjoy it

it's quite common, so many guys have a certain type that they love, whatever it is and they go crazy
can be tattoos, can be fake boobs/lips trophy girl, small girls, tall girls, asian, redhead...

it's similar for me. and i have found the cause for that: on average they have more projected maxillas than whites. not too much though like blacks and apes, just the ideal amount for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back