Advice Why Chad's travel reports are not helpful

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
i thought this was common sense because of the blackpill people influx, but i've seen several times now that it's not, so i'll make it clear for you:

travel reports from chads are not helpful for you. they are successful everywhere automatically. you can't deduct anything from it because they don't need skills and they aren't able at all to judge on what the true pussy paradises are. if they aleady slay top notch girls in rich western countries they have reached the ceiling, they won't be able to clearly see the challenges and to compare available quality when geomaxxing.

the only info that may be of help is when they say they can't get laid in a certain country, because if it's true, you'll struggle too. but even when they say that you have to make sure they are reasonable guys. many chads end up with highly inflated egos because of the received luxury treatment and will constantly behave like shit, ignore social norms in other countries etc. so if he is chad plus boastful asshole, don't believe anything.

only stick to normies or incels for travel reports regarding women. normies experience the difficulties in the west and the luxury treatment when geomaxxing. and if an incel suddenly gets laid in another country it can be useful info too.

if you're a normie, stick to normie advice mainly. but also take incel advice because if they got decent girls somewhere, you'll probably be king there. ignore advice from incels when they say you can't get laid in a country, because you probably can.

if you're incel, follow incel advice mostly. if they get laid somewhere, you have good chances too. if a normie tells you he's slaying like chad you should probably go there too because you might ascend to normie tier. if normie dates down significantly or just gets a lucky lay, don't bother with that place.

hope this helps you guys to filter incoming info.

helpful info

what are the best sources to find out the best countries?
only know of this forum, and reddit

helpful info

what are the best sources to find out the best countries?
only know of this forum, and reddit
there used to be better forums around but they mostly dried out because the drivers either disappeared or failed to maintain the forum/community. the old info is mostly outdated because the world is constantly changing.

i was considering setting up a blog or website because i have a lot of experience. i could create maps ratings the countries and give decent advice for people of various levels. but that info would also age quickly because i can't be everywhere regularly. as a community project of reasonable guys it may work.

but another downside is that these projects can become victims of their own success. if particular cities are publicly pointed out as pussy paradise and the recommendation becomes popular, eventually so many people will visit that city that it actually has an impact on the place itself. certain places have already become significantly worse within the last 10 years. it's unclear if this wouldn't have happened anyway, but these places are said to have been partially ruined by PUAs. rooshv for example had a huge amount of followers (and btw not a chad, that's why people listened to him), but in the end he didn't even disclose anymore where he was because he didn't want his own people to ruin the place.

there used to be better forums around but they mostly dried out because the drivers either disappeared or failed to maintain the forum/community. the old info is mostly outdated because the world is constantly changing.

i was considering setting up a blog or website because i have a lot of experience. i could create maps ratings the countries and give decent advice for people of various levels. but that info would also age quickly because i can't be everywhere regularly. as a community project of reasonable guys it may work.

but another downside is that these projects can become victims of their own success. if particular cities are publicly pointed out as pussy paradise and the recommendation becomes popular, eventually so many people will visit that city that it actually has an impact on the place itself. certain places have already become significantly worse within the last 10 years. it's unclear if this wouldn't have happened anyway, but these places are said to have been partially ruined by PUAs. rooshv for example had a huge amount of followers (and btw not a chad, that's why people listened to him), but in the end he didn't even disclose anymore where he was because he didn't want his own people to ruin the place.
a huge community is kind of a must imo
because there's way too many countries and variables
it's very different to be a 20s white guy vs a 40s black man, in Asia, Latin America, or Eastern Europe
also everyone is different in terms of height, style, texting style, approaching

i'm not familiar with rooshv, nowadays unless it's a small city, it's probably already well known
there's not many easy places that are unknown
sure you can go to africa and other undiscovered countries and cities but most don't because it's a lot harder to live there

there's many big youtubers talking about it
tiktok accounts
reddit
the term passportbro is everywhere now

I used to follow Roosh forum many years ago and even met a dozen guys from that forum...every place he mentioned became ruined a couple years after
have you been to poland? i think it might have suffered the biggest roosh impact of all countries because he lived there for years and praised it.

when i was there i felt like i have to fish way below my standards to get anything going. i'm thinking about giving poznan a try for a bit longer since it's seems like a decent second tier city, but roosh lived there so the signs are quite bad i guess.

a huge community is kind of a must imo
because there's way too many countries and variables
it's very different to be a 20s white guy vs a 40s black man, in Asia, Latin America, or Eastern Europe
also everyone is different in terms of height, style, texting style, approaching
totally agree with you, it doesn't make much sense to pull this off alone if you try to cover all these factors.

there's many big youtubers talking about it
tiktok accounts
reddit
the term passportbro is everywhere now
on youtube and tiktok it's the same problem though as on a blog. there is no real community, it's more like an audience applauding someone who sporadically gives advice here and there. reddit has a community but the sorting is shit, it's difficult to get a decent overview of the good content.

there are some good conversations and reports on this forum here but it's also swamped by shitposts and hater content. this generally happens to all places with little to no moderation and banning because they act like a collecting tank for the residuals of the internet. half of the users are not really interested in geomaxxing, they just want to spread their stuff that was unwanted elsewhere. ignoring them doesn't really work either because they will still distract others, pollute threads and push good content down if they just pump out enough shit. i suspect that's what prevents this place from growing.

is it that bad?
i feel like guys in our 20s don't know about roosh

your competition is probably 30s and 40s no?

is it that bad?
i feel like guys in our 20s don't know about roosh

your competition is probably 30s and 40s no?
hm, you may have a point here. the general decline of poland is undoubted though, as i said it's unclear if this wouldn't have happened anyway. probably the main drivers were really the general economic uplift that came from the massive financial EU support, westernization, feminism, increase of cheap ryanair and easyjet flights delivering them constant stag parties of horny foreign guys.

This is true. Simps ruin everything. We need to create country where every simp is killed and pussy is not inflated so everyone could enjoy

at least from what i've seen on reddit, tiktok
younger people are all about sea and latin america
eastern europe is barely mentioned
seems justified. ee is definitely harder than the others. i haven't been to belarus and russia though.

you can for example check the nomadlist map https://nomadlist.com/community
good map. would be more interesting if the user count was a bit higher, then you could probably deduct the untouched places from it.

from that map, most of the non western spots that have a lot of male foreigners is probably due to easy girls

but yeah, it doesn't work to find untouched spots because most people give a lot of value to quality of life

china has no more than 10 members and half are chinese
manila has 5 members

have you been to poland? i think it might have suffered the biggest roosh impact of all countries because he lived there for years and praised it.

when i was there i felt like i have to fish way below my standards to get anything going. i'm thinking about giving poznan a try for a bit longer since it's seems like a decent second tier city, but roosh lived there so the signs are quite bad i guess.
Yes I've been to Poland many times pre Covid....Warsaw, Krakow and Wroclaw
I met there with quite a few of the guys that were posting in the RooshV forum....there were so many foreigners, it was a mix of everything....sexpats, erasmus guys, random sex tourists, PUAs ecc...you could see PUAs everywhere approaching girls in shopping malls and in the streets....There were also lots of Ukrainian girls both in Warsaw and Krakow

Most of us got average looking girls....except two guys. One was a real Chad, his nick on the Roosh forum was "Tenerife" and he banged some very hot girls both in Warsaw and in Krakow...all through Tinder. And the other was an Asian-American guy which I don't remember the nick now but he also was very above average for an Asian...he had a niche in Poland

I didn't like the bars and clubs scene in Poland much because it was a sausage fest and the girls were below average in looks...during the day you could see much better looking girls. From what I understood, in Poland it's popular to have "home parties" where friends get together in one home and they stay there...maybe the hot girls preferred that way. In bars and clubs the men:women ratio was crazy bad

I remember in Warsaw there were quite a few hotties around....but most were taken or dated high value local guys, not foreigners

I met there with quite a few of the guys that were posting in the RooshV forum....there were so many foreigners, it was a mix of everything....sexpats, erasmus guys, random sex tourists, PUAs ecc...you could see PUAs everywhere approaching girls in shopping malls and in the streets....There were also lots of Ukrainian girls both in Warsaw and Krakow

Most of us got average looking girls....except two guys. One was a real Chad, his nick on the Roosh forum was "Tenerife" and he banged some very hot girls both in Warsaw and in Krakow...all through Tinder. And the other was an Asian-American guy which I don't remember the nick now but he also was very above average for an Asian...he had a niche in Poland

I didn't like the bars and clubs scene in Poland much because it was a sausage fest and the girls were below average in looks...during the day you could see much better looking girls. From what I understood, in Poland it's popular to have "home parties" where friends get together in one home and they stay there...maybe the hot girls preferred that way. In bars and clubs the men:women ratio was crazy bad

I remember in Warsaw there were quite a few hotties around....but most were taken or dated high value local guys, not foreigners
tell your old roosh friends to join here

based post.

krakow is really swamped by tourists, especially the beautiful old town. in the residential areas of the city with the depressing soviet architecture it may be different. i ended up dating a ukranian.

i liked wroclaw because it was a decent mix of big city life, nice old town, universities attracting young women, not giving off a complete tourist vibe.

if i check out poznan any time soon i'll give an update.

They shouldn't go to africa, there is no stable internet
true. i never rely on hotel wifi anyway, but even the mobile internet could be taken down regularly by power outages. not really compatible with remote work. satellite internet like starlink may solve this problem though.

tell your old roosh friends to join here
tbh i know where some of the former users are hanging out, but i wouldn't feel comfortable advertising for geomax.me in the current state. the forum setup is great but the average post quality is abysmal. you have to decide for some way to start cleaning or sorting the mess so that troll and hater content doesn't continuously dominate quality content. can't expect people to dig through all of this.

Yeah... Brutal. But Geomax is so small we can share
yes, because some people are unintentionally working on keeping it small.

I only feel chads will get higher quality girls so results can be applied.
if a chad tells you "nah broh don't go to mexico, they're ugly, go to hollywood, you get some hot high class bitches there. look here my photo with her bro!" - how is that going to help you? chad is not able to judge on where the threshold is for you, so eventually you will get no play and end up disappointed.

yes, because some people are unintentionally working on keeping it small.

if a chad tells you "nah broh don't go to mexico, they're ugly, go to hollywood, you get some hot high class bitches there. look here my photo with her bro!" - how is that going to help you? chad is not able to judge on where the threshold is for you, so eventually you will get no play and end up disappointed.
We are talking about a Chad's experiences going to geomaxx countries, like PH or Cambodia (not Thailand anymore)

isn't Cambodia bad because it has like a 100 total girls on tinder? lol
cambodia was alright for me as a normie:

this needs to be pinned again. chads also tend to shit on SEA the most because they are going after the same pool of top tier girls that every guy is going after
How did you get JBW treatment there if you have brown skin lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back