Why asian women are better than white women in every aspect

Predeterminism2

Aug 5, 2022
Features of avg white: tall height, 3d face, big dick, money

These are all features which are attractive ON MEN

YOU DONT WANT UR GF TO BE TALL,

YOU DONT WANT HER TO HAVE A 3D MANLY STICKING OUT FACE

YOU DONT WANT HER TO HAVE A MASSIVE PUSSY THAT CAN TAKE 7 INCHES LIKE ITS NOTHING

YOU DONT WANT HER TO HAVE FUCKING MONEY , YOU WANT HER TO BE POOR

ASIAN WOMEN ARE SMALL, PETITE, FEMINE FLAT FACES, TINY PUSSIES, AND POOR AS FUCK AKA IDEAL FOR A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP

@AlexBrown84 am i missing anything

Mog both white and Asian
Ngl the only hapa girl I’ve seen our age was literally supermodel tier

But I prefer straight up Asian tbh I’ve got too strong of a fetish for them

But ik hapa women probably smv mog pure Asian in the west and east by far

Features of avg white: tall height, 3d face, big dick, money

These are all features which are attractive ON MEN

YOU DONT WANT UR GF TO BE TALL,

YOU DONT WANT HER TO HAVE A 3D MANLY STICKING OUT FACE

YOU DONT WANT HER TO HAVE A MASSIVE PUSSY THAT CAN TAKE 7 INCHES LIKE ITS NOTHING

YOU DONT WANT HER TO HAVE FUCKING MONEY , YOU WANT HER TO BE POOR

ASIAN WOMEN ARE SMALL, PETITE, FEMINE FLAT FACES, TINY PUSSIES, AND POOR AS FUCK AKA IDEAL FOR A HAPPY RELATIONSHIP

@AlexBrown84 am i missing anything

Need a hapa gf

Attachments

• FAA1048B-FACB-4B15-8D4B-A2DA5F9BE88A.png
    FAA1048B-FACB-4B15-8D4B-A2DA5F9BE88A.png
    872.5 KB · Views: 5
More reasons:

Asian women are shorter on average (Even in China the Asian country with the tallest people women there are only 5 ft 4 on average)
Asian women have tighter pussies
Asian women have more attractive shaped eyes (Makes them look super hot when they laugh & smile)
Asian women's long black hair looks far more attractive
Asian women's yellower/golden skin looks more attractive than white women's pale skin
Asian women age far better
Asian women's lips are more attractive & smaller
Asian women's tits shape & color looks more attractive

Only coping STcels & ethniccels say White women are the "Most attractive"

More reasons:

Asian women are shorter on average (Even in China the Asian country with the tallest people women there are only 5 ft 4 on average)
Asian women have tighter pussies
Asian women have more attractive shaped eyes (Makes them look super hot when they laugh & smile)
Asian women's long black hair looks far more attractive
Asian women's yellower/golden skin looks more attractive than white women's pale skin
Asian women age far better
Asian women's lips are more attractive & smaller
Asian women's tits shape & color looks more attractive

Only coping STcels & ethniccels say White women are the "Most attractive"
asians have big lips compared to whites

The craftsman brand used to use white womens jaws as one of the materials for their tools before they switched to China made. That’s why they used to be so reliable

this guy gets it. Okay here is another travel tip for all you guys who want to travel.

Pick only countries that do not have welfare.

Why you ask?

well, the reason girls are so shitty in western countries. (or any countries that have welfare) is....because of welfare.
they can fuck whom ever they want. Make kids with whom ever they want and if it goes bad. Your tax dollars go to pay for her bastard kids. (gov pays for her mistakes, so women can make alot of them, hence why they are shitty women)

that is the real difference between 3rd world girls and 1st world. 3rd world girls cannot be femenists. Hard to be a man hater when your government doens't support your mistakes (no welfare) and you gotta jam cock in your mouth every night to pay the bills.

Its why when i go traveling and i want to pick a country. I pick ones that have no welfare. Doens't matter what color or ethnicities the girls are. Girls in countries that have no welfare. Will always treat you better, because YOU become their welfare. unnastan?

without welfare, girls must rely on their families for support, and eventually YOU for support. So they aren't the aloof cunts the countries with welfare produce.

Without welfare, girls will end up fucking for money. And anything in between. So OF COURSE they are going to be more nice to you, and civil and all the good things you look for in a woman

how can you have an independant woman who is dependant on you? Pick one. You cannot have both.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back