why are there so many racists

Honestly cringe and pretty sad lol, like not just saying nigger or basic slurs but like real racism. How are you gonna geomax and go get with other races when you are racist.
Reality is """racist""", no matter how much you and your fellow Jews insist otherwise. Jews wouldn't need to bombard us with anti-racist equity propaganda at every turn if it were a self-evident fact that all ethnicities of people are identical except for skin color and minor physiogynomic differences.

The only alternative is to dogmatically insist that all inequality is the result of EVIL WHITEY OPPRESSING THE POOR BROWN MAN. The more obviously false this premise becomes, as decolonized countries demonstrate their varying levels of intelligence & ability by their varying outcomes, the more the premise must be beat into the minds of the stupid goy. From "let's talk about it, why do you have to say these things?" to "hello HR, one of your employees is a hateful racist and anti-semite, and it would be bad PR for your company if this person remains in your employ" to "you're gonna shut the fuck up, or I will make you shut up".

Reality is """racist""", no matter how much you and your fellow Jews insist otherwise. Jews wouldn't need to bombard us with anti-racist equity propaganda at every turn if it were a self-evident fact that all ethnicities of people are identical except for skin color and minor physiogynomic differences.

The only alternative is to dogmatically insist that all inequality is the result of EVIL WHITEY OPPRESSING THE POOR BROWN MAN. The more obviously false this premise becomes, as decolonized countries demonstrate their varying levels of intelligence & ability by their varying outcomes, the more the premise must be beat into the minds of the stupid goy. From "let's talk about it, why do you have to say these things?" to "hello HR, one of your employees is a hateful racist and anti-semite, and it would be bad PR for your company if this person remains in your employ" to "you're gonna shut the fuck up, or I will make you shut up".
Yes thats why feds fucked my friend because he was beeing racist in internet for 3 years

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back