JFL whore shitting on geomaxxers

I got my cat on September 14th 2023, so yeah it’s sort of compliment. It’s basically a good day in my book.
and.....everyone should know when you got your cat. that's like me saying "underwear tier" cause after all, everyone knows when i got my favorite underwear. ..............Inserts trailer park boys meme

White women ugly inside n out
BINGO.

you know the sad thing is, that women do not live in actual reality

they do not realise the freedoms they have to act the way they do, is because men allow them to act that way.

that is why these dumb bitchs go geomaxing and get raped and murdered

cause they are so sheltered, that they think the entire world works the way their home countries do.

didnt want to post this video here as its obvious bait, look at her other videos, shes doing it for femdom retards

and.....everyone should know when you got your cat. that's like me saying "underwear tier" cause after all, everyone knows when i got my favorite underwear. ..............Inserts trailer park boys meme
Fuck you everyone SHOULD know. Cats are superior to white women and infinitely more deserving of companionship

All her channel is a chud-trigger cuck clickbait.
She isnt wrong tbh, but someone who doesnt get laid in the west and stays in the west voluntarily just to rot and suffer is an even bigger cuck

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back