White men have it the toughest in the dating scene globally right now because of social engineering

QuantativeAnalyticalBS

Half anglo and half celtic warrior
Aug 16, 2023
From what I am seeing after travelling around the world and especially to the capital city of my country, it is white men who are struggling the most in the dating scene. In this society being a white male is synonymous with evilness. The status level of the atomised white male is lower than that of a dog. I had NO idea things were this bad but it makes sense. After all, Jews and leftists run the West and they both despise masculine Chad white men. I see so many chadlites on bicycles without a woman with them. Asian males, from what I'm seeing, are doing the best, especially with white females in terms of IRL relationship. Blacks place second. The sub 6 black/mixed guy is struggling almost as much as white men. An asian male can be 5'0" and still have a woman by his side. Whereas, tall average looking white men who are as hung as a horse are alone. JBW is a myth pepetualated by anti whites.

Wake up, fools.

Last edited:
Traveling around the world? Where have you gone besides Vietnam and some town in England?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back