White man black woman vs Black man White woman

6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish

Having Mixed MOGGER kids with every race
Nov 10, 2023
Notice how whenever a black man is with a white woman, she’s typically fat, frumpy or otherwise a typical snowbunny older than 26 and the guy is some athletic black specimen who likely thinks he’s “destroying the white race”, while it’s more like a forfeit. however, when it’s reversed it’s almost always an attractive, well-built black or mixed woman that holds herself with self-respect, and a white guy that can range to below average looks. the two are also polar opposites on political or racial dilemmas, with bmwf usually flaunting their races as if it’s some sort of statement for an ape to plug a fat, used up white woman and not a dead horse stereotype. wmbf could give less of a fuck about race, and the relationship usually reflects mutual love and respect, the exception being in the bedroom where even the most outspoken blacktivist can be reduced to a willing cockslave.

i dont really notice that. i've seen lots of white guys with disgusting looking black women. in US, good looking black women are very rare. usually white guys with black women are not good looking as they have to settle with a nigger.

It's a stormfrontcel cope that only fat, ugly or junkie white women like & date black men. Plenty of White Stacie's & htb's do the same as well.

i dont really notice that. i've seen lots of white guys with disgusting looking black women. in US, good looking black women are very rare. usually white guys with black women are not good looking as they have to settle with a nigger.
Some black women are good looking? Most people dont find asians attractive and mostly have a preference for white girls but is there not people that prefer asian girls and black girls. Ofc there is preferences are a thing but i think most like white girls tbh.

Some black women are good looking? Most people dont find asians attractive and mostly have a preference for white girls but is there not people that prefer asian girls and black girls. Ofc there is preferences are a thing but i think most like white girls tbh.
A very small % of black women are good looking. Even then, they get blown away by the other races hot females

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back