- The feminine medium brown skin
- Nice lips
- Nice wide big eyes
- Short height
- Straight hair
- Petite body
- Good servant
- Loyal

White women have literally none of those things lol, white women are fat, white skin, no lips, tall manly height, big wide manly body, not a servant, not loyal

South east asian girls have literally all of those aspects. There is no other ethnicity of females which has all of them things

Traits that makes a good man
- tall
- the masculine white skin
- masculine caucasoid european facial features
- high iq for making money, building high tier societies
- high testosterone warriors who colonized the entire world to this day
- wide body
- muscle, high strength

Asian, black, arabs, latinos guys have none of these traits, theyre all short, dark skin, non-white features, low iq, no money, shit countries, low testosterone, petite bodies, no muscle, no strength

White men have literally all of these traits

Any girl who isnt south east asian, is a genetically inferior girl

And any guy who isnt white, is a genetically inferior male

Also dont worry ethnics who are reading on this, im not flexing on u, im white but i dont have the height, so i am also genetically inferior same as u

As an ethnic male, or a white female, the best you can do is just accept your inferiority and try your hardest to fraud to look like a white male, or south east asian female

In fact, the world is doing this already

White women go either 1 of 2 paths
1. They become manly and independent to try to be like a white man
2. They surgery and tanmaxx and lipfillersmaxx to try be a south east asian girl

Asian men go either 1 of 2 paths
1. They turn themselves into trannies to be like south east asian girls(SEA and LATAM are the tranny capitals of the world)
2. They bleachmaxx surgerymaxx to look like white men

Ethnic men either try to become south east asian women, or try look like white men.

White women either try to become white men, or try look like south east asian girls.

This proves that nobody wants to be an ethnic male, or a white female. everyone wants to be the supreme races. either a white male, or a south east asian female.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think thats just anti-white propaganda with no scientific proof behind it
thicker skin, more melanin, big cheekbones that supports the skin, culture built around staying out the sun, eating heathily
dont need scientific proof

thicker skin, more melanin, big cheekbones that supports the skin, culture built around staying out the sun, eating heathily
dont need scientific proof
wheres scientific proof they have thicker skin, and why would that make them look younger lol

cheekbones nonsense

yea they avoid the sun but they still get it a lottt cos its hot there, so they get more sun damage than whites so they age faster

lol asians dont eat more healthy. they eat much worse. thats why they so small

whites age better than asians cos we get less sun

wheres scientific proof they have thicker skin, and why would that make them look younger lol

cheekbones nonsense

yea they avoid the sun but they still get it a lottt cos its hot there, so they get more sun damage than whites so they age faster

lol asians dont eat more healthy. they eat much worse. thats why they so small

whites age better than asians cos we get less sun
It's no different than saying "black don't crack" it absolutely does. black people look older than white people

I've been enlightened working a new job in an area with a bunch of older SEA and southern chinese people. They are NOT attractive, and I quickly realized why all of the asian beauty standards are a thing.

They have:

-Massive wide af heads with alien tier bone strucures, looks terrible. This is why small, narrow jawed, soft faces are so coveted in asia.

-Huge flat wide bulbous noses. A thin pointy tall nose looks so beautiful compared to theirs, this is where their nose fixation comes from.

-Extremely dark and brutally sun damaged skin with hyperpigmentation and these weird brown spots. This is why they avoid the sun like the plague. Asian skin cannot stand the sun, freckles can look cute on white people, on asians they look awful. Also light skinned asians completely mog, this is where the paleness thing comes from. There was a northern chinese lady with pale even toned skin and despite not having a good face or anything she looked like an angel compared to the other asians. the asian phrase "white skin covers the seven flaws" is completely legit, dark skin on asian people doesn't look good at all.

-Their proportions are also comically terrible. They are midgets with short legs and massive heads, it looks so bad and it beomes so clear why proportions and having a small head compared to your body and longs limbs is such a big deal in asian beauty standards.

I'm sure there's other things but I feel bad talking about it because they are really nice people but damn.

Here are the positives:

-Silky, soft, shiny, straight black hair. Asian hair is gorgeous and also the fact that asians don't bald as much haloes them hard epsecially with age. I will see older asian ladies with beautiful long healthy hair as opposed to white people who get destroyed by the reaper (even the women who have to resort to short hair as they age because they start thinning and their hair quality goes to shit.

-They age a lot better. Asians have much more collagen in their thicker skin that doesn't wrinkle as easily. Even with their brutally sun damaged skin they look a lot younger than white people.

-They don't get FAT. This is a big one actually, most asians maintain being skinny. Where as white people get fat with age. Idk if this has anything to do with genes or if asians are just more disciplined and value skinniness more compared to white people.

Overall, I think we both know that you saying white girls want to look like SEA is cope. It's really obvious why asian people view average white people as attractive. The average proportions, facial structure, skin color, and nose of a normal white person is a enough to be viewed as beautiful by a lot of asians because of their beauty standards. It's really hard to not view a lot of white people as beautiful once you've adopted asian beauty standards.

Last edited:
White men, and south east asian women have all the best traits for their gender

The traits that make a girl attractive:
- Slim
- The feminine medium brown skin
- Nice lips
- Nice wide big eyes
- Short height
- Straight hair
- Petite body
- Good servant
- Loyal

White women have literally none of those things lol, white women are fat, white skin, no lips, tall manly height, big wide manly body, not a servant, not loyal

South east asian girls have literally all of those aspects. There is no other ethnicity of females which has all of them things

Traits that makes a good man
- tall
- the masculine white skin
- masculine caucasoid european facial features
- high iq for making money, building high tier societies
- high testosterone warriors who colonized the entire world to this day
- wide body
- muscle, high strength

Asian, black, arabs, latinos guys have none of these traits, theyre all short, dark skin, non-white features, low iq, no money, shit countries, low testosterone, petite bodies, no muscle, no strength

White men have literally all of these traits
You are 5'4

I've been enlightened working a new job in an area with a bunch of older SEA and southern chinese people. They are NOT attractive, and I quickly realized why all of the asian beauty standards are a thing.
you cant use old haggared SEA people to justify that SEA's are ugly.

all old haggared people are ugly in every race.

we already compared young SEA girls to young white girls and they're hot

-Extremely dark and brutally sun damaged skin with hyperpigmentation and these weird brown spots. This is why they avoid the sun like the plague. Asian skin cannot stand the sun, freckles can look cute on white people, on asians they look awful. Also light skinned asians completely mog, this is where the paleness thing comes from. There was a northern chinese lady with pale even toned skin and despite not having a good face or anything she looked like an angel compared to the other asians. the asian phrase "white skin covers the seven flaws" is completely legit, dark skin on asian people doesn't look good at all.
cope man dark skin looks sexy on asians to me

-Silky, soft, shiny, straight black hair. Asian hair is gorgeous and also the fact that asians don't bald as much haloes them hard epsecially with age. I will see older asian ladies with beautiful long healthy hair as opposed to white people who get destroyed by the reaper (even the women who have to resort to short hair as they age because they start thinning and their hair quality goes to shit.
agreed
-They age a lot better. Asians have much more collagen in their thicker skin that doesn't wrinkle as easily. Even with their brutally sun damaged skin they look a lot younger than white people.
not true, those things are myths with 0 science behind them. whites age better than asians cos they get less sunlight

-They don't get FAT. This is a big one actually, most asians maintain being skinny. Where as white people get fat with age. Idk if this has anything to do with genes or if asians are just more disciplined and value skinniness more compared to white people.
true

you cant use old haggared SEA people to justify that SEA's are ugly.

all old haggared people are ugly in every race.

we already compared young SEA girls to young white girls and they're hot
I mean the features I was talking about (massive heads, wide noses, bad proportions, prone to sun damage) are just general features, not specific to age. I do find some south east asians hot but acting like they're the pinnacle of beauty is a huge stretch.
cope man dark skin looks sexy on asians to me
If that's your preference that's great, but to me there's no question as to why light skin is prefered in asian beauty standards.
not true, those things are myths with 0 science behind them. whites age better than asians cos they get less sunlight
What? This is a widely known and accepted fact and is extremely obvious just by looking at asian skin.

"Asians have thicker skin because we have a thicker dermis due to larger and more numerous collagen-producing cells (known as fibroblasts) in this second layer of our skin. All those extra fibroblasts produce extra collagen which helps to preserve our skin’s elasticity. This means less obvious wrinkling and sagging from aging and sun damage. "

Here is a study on aging of white vs asian skin if you need science: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7894538/ but they weren't trying prove asian skin ages slower because everyone already knows that, it's just showing why.

You've obviously felt asian skin, It's so plump, soft, and thick compared to white skin. These older asians I see have way better skin than white people of the same age even though they have excessive sun damage. Feel free to do more research if you want, I just showed the first few things on google.

Last edited:
I mean the features I was talking about (massive heads, wide noses, bad proportions, prone to sun damage) are just general features, not specific to age. I do find some south east asians hot but acting like they're the pinnacle of beauty is a huge stretch.

If that's your preference that's great, but to me there's no question as to why light skin is prefered in asian beauty standards.

What? This is a widely known and accepted fact and is extremely obvious just by looking at asian skin.

"Asians have thicker skin because we have a thicker dermis due to larger and more numerous collagen-producing cells (known as fibroblasts) in this second layer of our skin. All those extra fibroblasts produce extra collagen which helps to preserve our skin’s elasticity. This means less obvious wrinkling and sagging from aging and sun damage. "

Here is a study on aging of white vs asian skin if you need science: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7894538/ but they weren't trying prove asian skin ages slower because everyone already knows that, it's just showing why.

You've obviously felt asian skin, It's so plump, soft, and thick compared to white skin. These older asians I see have way better skin than white people of the same age even though they have excessive sun damage. Feel free to do more research if you want, I just showed the first few things on google.
you linked a study about thickness of skin

it has nothing to do with aging

if anything thicker skin is gonna look worse for aging

its obvious fact, and commonly known truth that sun causes damage to the skin

asians get lots of sun

whites get no sun

thats why whites age so much better than asians

that's science.

youre just spreading anti-white myth propaganda which has 0 scientific backing. but has been repeated so much that you believe it to be true, despite its not.

you have provided 0 science proving that white skin ages faster. because it doesnt exist. there is no study like that because its not true.

You've obviously felt asian skin, It's so plump, soft, and thick compared to white skin.
no its not lol youre just being delusional. its the same as all other skin. stop looking up to them as some sort of skin godesses, with 0 science to back up ur nonsense myths

no its not lol youre just being delusional. its the same as all other skin. stop looking up to them as some sort of skin godesses, with 0 science to back up ur nonsense myths
i've only fucked asians in burgerland but their skin def feels different

you linked a study about thickness of skin
What? the study was a "Comparative analysis of intrinsic skin aging between Caucasian and Asian"
it has nothing to do with aging
Yes it does, thicker skin has larger and more collagen-producing cells. Collagen is one of the main factors in keeping skin plump and elastic.
if anything thicker skin is gonna look worse for aging
What? No it's not.
its obvious fact, and commonly known truth that sun causes damage to the skin
Yes, but it's not the only factor in aging.
youre just spreading anti-white myth propaganda which has 0 scientific backing. but has been repeated so much that you believe it to be true, despite its not.
Dude what? I am just telling you a fact that is extremely obvious.
you have provided 0 science proving that white skin ages faster. because it doesnt exist. there is no study like that because its not true.
What? I gave you a study and I told you the reason.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back