JFL white guy goes to philippines and overpays $100 for a burger to try and impress a girl

ever since she got married to this NIGGER shes been getting uglier. i hate the passport bros and how they are attempting to ruin geomaxing and poor sea girls with globohomo and over spending.

she was really hot and perfect but shes been ruined now. check out her older videos. she dyes her hair and worships jbw and sounds like a spic but got married to bbc because any things better than a pinoy.

ever since she got married to this NIGGER shes been getting uglier. i hate the passport bros and how they are attempting to ruin geomaxing and poor sea girls with globohomo and over spending.

she was really hot and perfect but shes been ruined now. check out her older videos. she dyes her hair and worships jbw and sounds like a spic but got married to bbc because any things better than a pinoy.
He will probably have bastards too half nigger half pinoy ERs, the worst admixture you can have without being Abo

IMG 0195

you can find out with mommy but shes a spic but her skin is white
Spic isnt a race, they are just mutts but it varies some are 80% Native 20% Spanish thats why some are dark and short af. While some are more spanish which is why some have lighter skin and are taller then other spics

Spic isnt a race, they are just mutts but it varies some are 80% Native 20% Spanish thats why some are dark and short af. While some are more spanish which is why some have lighter skin and are taller then other spics
they call them spaniards or mestizos or indigenous

Same with pinas, the Mestizas (Euro/Asians) Negras (Dark skinned), Chinitas (Asian/Monolids)

Pinas are just the asian versions of Spics
old news to me. they sound exactly like spics and look similar to them and were under spanish rule for 333 years and even have spic names and theyre all mutts.

literally would’ve been cheaper to just pay her for sex

now her ego will be inflated

i thought it was just black passport bros but looks like whites also do this shit lol
why simp for only fans when you can simp for this girl.

and this girl is a real working girl, she would have to like you to go with you. Money or not.

a girl like this would not degrade herself sex for money, unless she was really really desperate. if your looking for a good girl, this is one.

stupid blue pill retards will be stupid blue pill retards everywhere they go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back