which geomaxable countries have the least asianest woman

good observation. a guy who isnt blinded by kpop propaganda and realizes reality. filipino and thai girls have bigger eyes and are hotter imo
Just watching videos of people walking around Thailand is pure bonerfuel honestly. People who call them shit like "jungle gooks" and shit like that are retarded. A lot of them are hot as fuck

i want to geomax but i find eyes like korean eyes disgusting, which countries are the eyes more human like
How about Indonesia?
Just watching videos of people walking around Thailand is pure bonerfuel honestly. People who call them shit like "jungle gooks" and shit like that are retarded. A lot of them are hot as fuck
There is a huge divide between Bangkok women and the migrant workers who whore themselves out in the bars. It's true that most of the bargirls come from the edge of civilization, so to speak. To the proud residents of Krung Thep, they are jungle gook whores.

It's amusing to me how frumpily girls dress in Bangkok as they go about their daily routine. They don't want the coomers thinking they are for sale. Even the masks they wear are more for modesty than COVID protection. It's very important for them not to be seen as one of "those girls" who come onto every foreign man they encounter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back