Advice Which European country is the best for geomaxxxing?

Dar19742004

Jun 8, 2024
While southeast Asia and South America are better options I need to first travel in Europe to get femoids.Tell me which European shithole has whore that will open their legs for me?

I tried to find an answer to that as well recently but so far unfortunately it is "none".

So you may as well just stay in your home country and benefit from knowing the language and culture at least.

Let me know if you find the answer!

Romania is the Philippines of Europe hence why tatecel is there
No it's not really good. Me and @BiggChungus wrote a bit about it already.

I tried to find an answer to that as well recently but so far unfortunately it is "none".

So you may as well just stay in your home country and benefit from knowing the language and culture at least.

Let me know if you find the answer!

No it's not really good. Me and @BiggChungus wrote a bit about it already.
Well that makes sense on paper

Europeans all roughly the same genetics, beauty standards, height

So ur sex appeal smv won't change at all if u move country

But just gain a language barrier which fucks everything

Only thing you gain is being rich and higher status compared to them

Tldr if u can't get laid in the west you'll either get no one or just gold diggers in EE

I can’t imagine the difficulty being any lower and they’re probably still stuck up. At least they’re likely to be skinny unlike USA

poland is slightly better than romania in my experience. according to older datasheets, it seems to have always been this way.

poland was and still is, one of the safest countries in europe. contrast that to further south or further east, where you have tons of foreigners crawling around for centuries killing people. the women dont want to go outside sometimes because of gypsies/turks. it made people in the east and south not only more cucked, but it also put the women on defense, permanently. add to that, they also expect strong providers, but at the same time combine this feeling with desire for chadlites they meet on instagram.

3/10 romanian girls are getting dm'd by 9/10 turks. polish are generally more racist and will only talk to white people for the most part. their standards are higher, but that ironically makes it easier.

this is my best take on the situation. go ahead and get married in eastern europe but its not the ideal place to geomax

poland is slightly better than romania in my experience. according to older datasheets, it seems to have always been this way.

poland was and still is, one of the safest countries in europe. contrast that to further south or further east, where you have tons of foreigners crawling around for centuries killing people. the women dont want to go outside sometimes because of gypsies/turks. it made people in the east and south not only more cucked, but it also put the women on defense, permanently. add to that, they also expect strong providers, but at the same time combine this feeling with desire for chadlites they meet on instagram.

3/10 romanian girls are getting dm'd by 9/10 turks. polish are generally more racist and will only talk to white people for the most part. their standards are higher, but that ironically makes it easier.

this is my best take on the situation. go ahead and get married in eastern europe but its not the ideal place to geomax
So Poland?Tell me more arguments please

those are gypsies
yes.

I think I made a fairly thorough case. if there's anything else you want to know you can ask a specific question
yes your take on that is generally good - if you compare poland and romania from the perspective of a foreigner to both of these countries.

but OP is romanian so he speaks romanian and in poland he has the language barrier that will hurt him.

romanians are already considered among the lowest in the european pecking order so polish women will not be particularly amazed at dating romanians.

plus he is sub normie in looks and jobless.

i'm not trying to discourage anyone but since there is already so much gaslighting out there let's at least be honest here in this forum: with what he currently has to offer he will most likely not get laid in europe unless he gets really lucky or dates down to the gutters.

You can try Moldova as it is even more poorer than Romania. I have a Romanian friend who did okay in Poland but he is tall, MTN, and has some money to throw around.

In Poland, language barrier isn't really an issue as people aged 40 and under speak and understand basic English. This aspect is one of the reasons why you see so many foreign guys gaming here in Poland.

Last edited:
In Poland, language barrier isn't really an issue as people aged 40 and under speak and understand basic English. This aspect is one of the reasons why you see so many foreign guys gaming here in Poland.
"Gaming here" They ain't gaming shit. Women are the one's with the game here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back