Where do you plan to live long term?

thats' a good question

i just inquired about living long term in indonesia

if i get visa shmucks to do it, anywhere from 3500 to 5500 for 2 years.

which means i can come and go when i want. for 2 years.

but im sure there is no guarentee that i will get the kitap (but there is no reason why i would not, i am not a criminal and i have money)

but nothing is guarenteed in life except death i guess.

but i gotta leave in 3 months, for a visa run. so i am unsure where i want to visit. obviously i gotta pick a place with a lower retirement age, otherwise, like in indonesia. i gotta be 55. that's gonna be a long time.
so i know philipeans i can buy my way in with 20G. not really a big deal for me.

or im thinking cambodia. since i only visited phillipeans for one day. I am really not sure where i should visit first. i will take 3 weeks or a month and visit.

so unsure, but i like indonesia so far.

thats' a good question

but im sure there is no guarentee that i will get the kitap (but there is no reason why i would not, i am not a criminal and i have money)

but i gotta leave in 3 months, for a visa run. so i am unsure where i want to visit. obviously i gotta pick a place with a lower retirement age, otherwise, like in indonesia. i gotta be 55. that's gonna be a long time.
so i know philipeans i can buy my way in with 20G. not really a big deal for me.

or im thinking cambodia. since i only visited phillipeans for one day. I am really not sure where i should visit first. i will take 3 weeks or a month and visit.

Wow $5500 for 2 years is good. What’s the name of that visa?

I'd like to live in Japan or Thailand. The more I learn about Philippines, the less it appeals to me. I'm not sure easier access to women is better than my current life of fucking mid white chicks occasionally but surrounded by way better infrastructure and access to good Internet wherever I go

i think bangkok is good overall because you can easily do everything you want just with english
it has good flights around SEA and decent flights to east asia
its cheap especially if you can rent apartment long term not using airbnb or booking
quality of life in those apartments is very good you have pool and gym and cleaning staff
only thing that is unbearable is constant 30+ degrees all year round

thats' a good question

Is Jakarta really that good cause you keep shilling it?

Thought its dirty and nonwalkable

i think bangkok is good overall because you can easily do everything you want just with english
it has good flights around SEA and decent flights to east asia
its cheap especially if you can rent apartment long term not using airbnb or booking
quality of life in those apartments is very good you have pool and gym and cleaning staff
only thing that is unbearable is constant 30+ degrees all year round
Issue is every foreigner and their dad has the same idea, BKK is so non local legit

Wow $5500 for 2 years is good. What’s the name of that visa?
investor visa. but you have to go with a company that will put your name on their "shares" you actually dont' own any shares. But it allows you to claim you are an investor and you can actually work with this visa in indo. If you want to work. what the details of that are, you will have to do your own research. i don't wanna work.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back