Where can you own women?

Conspirator

Jul 14, 2024
So you found a keeper or two and don't need to prowl in the hunting grounds anymore- where can you go to lock in your wins?
TL;DR: Nowhere is perfect, but you can look at tradeoffs. What level of commitment do you need, what do you need her committed to, and what are you willing to accept for that?

The Philippines look like an outlier to me, but they don't have a good rep on this forum. Are they bad, even if you are bringing your own women from elsewhere?

First, where can you get married and have it mean something?
My understanding is that no-fault unilaterial divorce = no marriage, she can leave when she wants. So you want "No" or "men only" in that column.
Fault-based is also bad, but it kind of depends on the faults recognized as sufficient and the standard of evidence used so the table doesn't tell us as much reliably. You might even want this, as in the cases where (female) adultery is grounds for divorce.
Mutual consent divorce is not an issue if you can control yourself.
I think that there might be some value to the "_ cool down", "_ years separation" and "determined by court" options that isn't communicated by the table. At least the woman has to think it through for a while before she can break it off. But if there are no consequences to cheating during marriage in general or during those years/months, then there is no point to any kind of marriage. It might help to know how easily bribed the courts are.

Are you at risk of getting #metoo'd with help from crying retard cops holding up a phone with a shitty AI rape video at your door?
It is arguable that this is more important than finding a country with limited divorce options.
"Explicitly excluded" is better than "No". I'm not sure about "Customary law" but it probably depends. I would use the python wikipedia tables download tool to get the list of countries with red cells from all the tables and compare with other important lists detailing crime and purchasing power, but that is a task I can do when it is more relevant.
Unfortunately, the Philippines FAIL hard on this check. No word if lack of enforcement applies when they think they can pressure you. No word on the vatican city...
Too many of these countries are shitholes where marital rape is of secondary concern to the predominant form. At some point it is more important that you can bribe cops or even that the cops don't care to bother you. (for bribes or their own hero delusions)

How predisposed towards divorce is the culture of the country (and the original culture the brides are from)
You could also look up religions with low divorce rates, but that might not work if you don't conform to that religion.

How many women are you allowed to have? Do you have to pretend that pepperoni is gross and Arabs are cool for it to be allowed?

Does the marriage mean that the woman is yours, and not someone else's? On the other hand, can you have a little fun without being officially married to an involved woman?
Philippines look good. Pakistan, Brunei and Saudi Arabia appear to be honorable mentions.

Absence of alimony and child support are important too.

So you found a keeper or two and don't need to prowl in the hunting grounds anymore- where can you go to lock in your wins?
TL;DR: Nowhere is perfect, but you can look at tradeoffs. What level of commitment do you need, what do you need her committed to, and what are you willing to accept for that?

The Philippines look like an outlier to me, but they don't have a good rep on this forum. Are they bad, even if you are bringing your own women from elsewhere?

First, where can you get married and have it mean something?
My understanding is that no-fault unilaterial divorce = no marriage, she can leave when she wants. So you want "No" or "men only" in that column.
Fault-based is also bad, but it kind of depends on the faults recognized as sufficient and the standard of evidence used so the table doesn't tell us as much reliably. You might even want this, as in the cases where (female) adultery is grounds for divorce.
Mutual consent divorce is not an issue if you can control yourself.
I think that there might be some value to the "_ cool down", "_ years separation" and "determined by court" options that isn't communicated by the table. At least the woman has to think it through for a while before she can break it off. But if there are no consequences to cheating during marriage in general or during those years/months, then there is no point to any kind of marriage. It might help to know how easily bribed the courts are.

Are you at risk of getting #metoo'd with help from crying retard cops holding up a phone with a shitty AI rape video at your door?
It is arguable that this is more important than finding a country with limited divorce options.
"Explicitly excluded" is better than "No". I'm not sure about "Customary law" but it probably depends. I would use the python wikipedia tables download tool to get the list of countries with red cells from all the tables and compare with other important lists detailing crime and purchasing power, but that is a task I can do when it is more relevant.
Unfortunately, the Philippines FAIL hard on this check. No word if lack of enforcement applies when they think they can pressure you. No word on the vatican city...
Too many of these countries are shitholes where marital rape is of secondary concern to the predominant form. At some point it is more important that you can bribe cops or even that the cops don't care to bother you. (for bribes or their own hero delusions)

How predisposed towards divorce is the culture of the country (and the original culture the brides are from)
You could also look up religions with low divorce rates, but that might not work if you don't conform to that religion.

How many women are you allowed to have? Do you have to pretend that pepperoni is gross and Arabs are cool for it to be allowed?

Does the marriage mean that the woman is yours, and not someone else's? On the other hand, can you have a little fun without being officially married to an involved woman?
Philippines look good. Pakistan, Brunei and Saudi Arabia appear to be honorable mentions.

Absence of alimony and child support are important too.
Middel East. There Not shitskins yet they still worship BWC. And unlike the Philippenas there mid looking instead of ugly+you can own a harem in the middle east unlike ph

i heard they have regular slaves in india it might be good slavemaxx destination
Yeah I've heard Saudis seize the visas of their temp workers from the african 3rd world to keep them under control. If they try to leave with no visa they get put in jail and eventually deported- so the only penalty for trying really is waiting in jail for a while IIRC?

But, could you do that with 2nd world sweeties? I guess there is contemporary precedent in sex trafficking of slavic women. But sex trafficking requires an entire gang or connections with the people in power, whereas the Saudi scenario is just an automatic plausibly deniable "ah, we gotta lock this bitch up for trying to take a flight out of our country with no visa" Would the Saudi situation work on a smart girl with pale skin and blonde hair? I can't imagine the world working in such a way that beautiful foreign women can be trapped in arab squalor just because they traveled there with their boyfriends once. Maybe it works with the africans because nobody back home cares if Africa is missing a few African women? Sort of the blonde white woman effect in missing persons cases. I don't like the Saudi visa technique being such an informal trick instead of a law but I guess whatever works.

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT OWN WOMEN WITHOUT **CONSENT**

Middel East. There Not shitskins yet they still worship BWC. And unlike the Philippenas there mid looking instead of ugly+you can own a harem in the middle east unlike ph
Middle East aren't shitskins??????

Middle East is mid looking instead of ugly????

Middle East are the ugliest darkest shitskins cos they're literally 70% inbred which is known to cause ugliness

DownloadMiddle East aren't shitskins??????

Middle East is mid looking instead of ugly????

Middle East are the ugliest darkest shitskins cos they're literally 70% inbred which is known to cause ugliness
shit you might be right

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back