Geomax Where can i slay as a manlet in East Asia?

orangomango

Jun 25, 2024
I'm going to Asia in December/January. Where should i go if i want to get laid? No thailand, vietnam or philippines since it's gonna be too expensive and touristy during the holidays. i'm thinking about Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo or Taipei. I'm leanmaxxed white 5'7 prettyboy (8 inch BWC)

I dont understand your reasoning. How is Seoul, Tokyo or Taipei gonna be less crowded and cheaper than Vietnam, TH, PH?

I dont understand your reasoning. How is Seoul, Tokyo or Taipei gonna be less crowded and cheaper than Vietnam, TH, PH?
i'm talking mostly about young 20 year olds going to SEA in winter holidays. not so much are going to east asia. in general hotel prices and plane tickets are relatively more expensive in SEA compared to east asia. i'd rather go to china for 600 euros than thailand for 900 euros.

I'm going to Asia in December/January. Where should i go if i want to get laid? No thailand, vietnam or philippines since it's gonna be too expensive and touristy during the holidays. i'm thinking about Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo or Taipei. I'm leanmaxxed white 5'7 prettyboy (8 inch BWC)
how old are you

Idk man sea is cheap compared to east asia.

But if u wanna slay go to Korea, most white worshipping people on the planet and have decent English.

Idk man sea is cheap compared to east asia.

But if u wanna slay go to Korea, most white worshipping people on the planet and have decent English.
what about shanghai? i think korean girls have higher standards especially for height, and they are westernized (feminism) so women are surgerymaxxed and chad-only from watching too much american movies.

what about shanghai? i think korean girls have higher standards especially for height, and they are westernized (feminism) so women are surgerymaxxed and chad-only from watching too much american movies.
no one speaks english in china.

korean girls have very low standards

being 5ft9(in lifts), white skin, white facial features will put you as a top 0.0001% guy in korea because the beauty standards are white facial features and white skin and no other guy will have that.

read this

no one speaks english in china.

korean girls have very low standards

being 5ft9(in lifts), white skin, white facial features will put you as a top 0.0001% guy in korea
of course long-term you need to speak the language but for a ONS speaking basic mandarin or using a translation app will be enough. korean girls have high standards, or have you been to korea to know that they don't? if that's true then maybe korea is better, but do you think i could still have good results in shanghai?

i'm talking mostly about young 20 year olds going to SEA in winter holidays. not so much are going to east asia. in general hotel prices and plane tickets are relatively more expensive in SEA compared to east asia. i'd rather go to china for 600 euros than thailand for 900 euros.
I dont know which website you are using for hotels but East Asia is far more expensive. Not only hotels but pretty much everything is more expensive there.

korean girls have high standards, or have you been to korea to know that they don't? if that's true then maybe korea is better, but do you think i could still have good results in shanghai?
no they dont lol. its all propaganda from ethnics. a korean girl literally flew to my country to be with me and begged me to cum inside her and im 6 inches below average height in my country and had no job or education at the time.

korean girls have 0 standards for white men. why do you think the term "just be white" exists

ill repeat it again to try drill it through your skull cos the propaganda is too ingrained into you

"being 5ft9(in lifts), white skin, white facial features will put you as a top 0.0001% guy in korea because the beauty standards are white facial features and white skin and no other guy will have that."

no they dont lol. its all propaganda from ethnics. a korean girl literally flew to my country to be with me and begged me to cum inside her and im 6 inches below average height in my country and had no job or education at the time.

korean girls have 0 standards for white men. why do you think the term "just be white" exists

ill repeat it again to try drill it through your skull cos the propaganda is too ingrained into you

"being 5ft9(in lifts), white skin, white facial features will put you as a top 0.0001% guy in korea because the beauty standards are white facial features and white skin and no other guy will have that."
have you been to china or south-korea or not?

I dont know which website you are using for hotels but East Asia is far more expensive. Not only hotels but pretty much everything is more expensive there.
i don't want to get mogged by 6'2 backpacker chads in thailand. it's very common for normies where i live (Netherlands) to go to thailand/laos/vietnam. of course hotels are cheaper but food is similar prices and plane tickets are much more expensive because of the high demand. i'm only staying 1-2 weeks btw. long-term sea is the better option ofc.

i don't want to get mogged by 6'2 backpacker chads in thailand. it's very common for normies where i live (Netherlands) to go to thailand/laos/vietnam. of course hotels are cheaper but food is similar prices and plane tickets are much more expensive because of the high demand. i'm only staying 1-2 weeks btw. long-term sea is the better option ofc.
theyre more likely to go to east asia statistically...

or if they go sea it's some secluded island in the backarse of nowhere with no girls

and 6ft2 white backpacker chads dont date asians lol

or if they go sea it's some secluded island in the backarse of nowhere with no girls

my experience is different. white european guys go to bangkok, phuket, chiang mai. just look at all the party hostels full of white chads, and i've been there myself. when i was in the hostel bed there was usually someone in the dorm coming in at 2am brining a girl to fuck. i've traveled many european countries and stayed at hostels and talked to a lot of guys like this. they usually don't go to korea or china.

learn chinese for your 1-2 weeks holiday? ambitious, good luck
it's gonna be in 6 months and it's a good language to learn anyway. not fluent chinese ofc but at least to the point where basic communication is possible and i can ask someone for consent

my experience is different. white european guys go to bangkok, phuket, chiang mai. just look at all the party hostels full of white chads, and i've been there myself. when i was in the hostel bed there was usually someone in the dorm coming in at 2am brining a girl to fuck. i've traveled many european countries and stayed at hostels and talked to a lot of guys like this. they usually don't go to korea or china.
  • East Asia: Approximately 4.3 million Europeans traveled to East Asia in 2023.
  • Southeast Asia: Approximately 3.9 million Europeans visited Southeast Asia in 2023.

they go a lot more to sea
at least all the chads have thailand as #1
japan is for the nerds

• East Asia: Approximately 4.3 million Europeans traveled to East Asia in 2023.
  • Southeast Asia: Approximately 3.9 million Europeans visited Southeast Asia in 2023.
im talking about the winter holidays. and i'm talking about young guys (competition). chads don't visit china in the winter. chads visit thailand in the winter,

yeah thats true
the amount of chads vs the total population is quite small
the amount of white guys vs population is extremely small

the amount of young wihte guys vs population is extremely extremely extremely small

the amount of young white guys who would date asian vs population is extremely extremely extremely extremely small

the amount of young white guys who would date asian and are there for longer than 2 weeks is extremely extremely extremely extremely extremely small

the amount of young white chads who would date asian and are living there is extremely extremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremelyextremely...

stop being an insecure nerd not going somewhere cos u convinced urself 1 white guy living there is gonna ruin ur entire expeience

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back