when a chinese girl sends this as first message

AlexBrown84

INTP - 22 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
so cute

southeast asia is fun and all but i’m moving to china and living in a city that speaks no english so i can learn the language and get a chinese gf to watch chinese movies with
IMG 8471

is this only bumble? you use something else? also what apps in mainland china and hk u use? they have grab?

I connected in HK for my Chiang Mai flight.

In HK airport, I noticed so many average/below average mainland Chinese dudes with hot Chinese foids. Slim with big milkers.

I really want to go back to the mainland at some point.

In HK airport, I noticed so many average/below average mainland Chinese dudes with hot Chinese foids. Slim with big milkers.

its like that in all of asia because thats their looksmatch there. hypergaymy doesntexist there. they have a save haven from globohomo.

its like that in all of asia because thats their looksmatch there. hypergaymy doesntexist there. they have a save haven from globohomo.
It's not like that in all of Asia.

Mainland China is far more authoritarian than other parts of the region.

There's a big difference.

That's everywhere in Asia. Even Japan. If you think good looking men are rare in the west, all of Asia would like a word. It's not really dutw to a lack of hypergamy, it's because there just aren't enough attractive or even average men to go around. By average I mean eurocentric standards

That's everywhere in Asia. Even Japan. If you think good looking men are rare in the west, all of Asia would like a word. It's not really dutw to a lack of hypergamy, it's because there just aren't enough attractive or even average men to go around. By average I mean eurocentric standards
You're incorrect, some Asian countries are much harder than others. The women have higher standards etc

im a no frenulumcel circumcuck khhcttv wizard gay alien skull baldcel wristcel twink frame aitismmaxed truecel
Get to the Philippines. Who knows what will happen. Have you tried getting matches there?

You will be at home with your Geomax brothers and welcomed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back