Vent Whats the point in going to anywhere but Philippines?

predeterminism

6ft4. geomaxxed. moneymaxxed. catmaxxed.get mogged
Sep 1, 2022
Lumbridge
Whats the point in going to anywhere but Philippines?

Thailand only like 40% of the country speaks english

like 10% of south americans speak english

Indonesia like 10% speak english

Philippines 100% speaks english

why would u go anywhere else?

who cares about infrastructure if youve got ur own transport?

and who tf cares about culture ? especially if u cant even interact with them cos they dont speak english
Supposedly the food is shitty (met people in Bangkok that told me directly that you can’t find a good restaurant) and if you want any foreign goods you pay a lot to get your hands on them.

Supposedly the food is shitty (met people in Bangkok that told me directly that you can’t find a good restaurant) and if you want any foreign goods you pay a lot to get your hands on them.
did the people in bangkok have foreskins and frenulums? your circumcucking wasnt even an actual cucking. since you got left at ci4 with a frenulum you are in the top 1% of least cucked

my cucking looks like this guys
bdsmlr-333754-nuhR0v9OTc-og.jpg

im loling at him because he thought hed show his cock off to some girl but hes actually showing it off to guys that know how unpleasurable dead and useless it is. completely removed frenulum and look how far back the scar is. i have even less inner foreskin than this but the circumcuck style is similar.

my cucking looks like this guys
bdsmlr-333754-nuhR0v9OTc-og.jpg

im loling at him because he thought hed show his cock off to some girl but hes actually showing it off to guys that know how unpleasurable dead and useless it is. completely removed frenulum and look how far back the scar is. i have even less inner foreskin than this but the circumcuck style is similar.
mine is kinda like that too but i have a scar in the middle

a scar or is it your frenulum? is it a hard engraved scar or a smooth line that sticks out? look up frenulum and see if its that or a scar.
yea frenulum but there’s a dark scar underneath it that’s only visible when i’m soft

you have your frenulum or its removed? and by under you mean at where the scar is or your head?
yes i have my frenulum

and it’s not my head it’s like above my balls i guess the anterior branch?

blackpill me on circumcision or link some of your posts i never really think much of it but some girls i’ve been with in asia said they like it since most of the local guys are uncircumcised

yes i have my frenulum

and it’s not my head it’s like above my balls i guess the anterior branch?

blackpill me on circumcision or link some of your posts i never really think much of it but some girls i’ve been with in asia said they like it since most of the local guys are uncircumcised
look up frenulum orgasm and ridged band and sorells chart and watch eric cloppers video

muh food is shitty. just go to nice food places nigga

finding nice food places is way easier than having to learn an entire new language

i got bored in phillipines after a week cuz there wasn’t anything else to do other than tinder but that’s me

plus the traffic is shit and public transportation is garbage
what stuff is there to do in thailand and korea that isnt in philippines?

Whats the point in going to anywhere but Philippines?

Thailand only like 40% of the country speaks english

like 10% of south americans speak english

Indonesia like 10% speak english

Philippines 100% speaks english

why would u go anywhere else?
You can buy land in other places, Transportation is better, Better looking women who won't give your kids small asian dicks and manlet genes. Also you can get drugs and guns easier in other places.

You can buy land in other places, Transportation is better, Better looking women who won't give your kids small asian dicks and manlet genes. Also you can get drugs and guns easier in other places.
u can buy land in philippines too. but only 40%. but id happily only get 40% if it means i dont have to learn an entire new language

i hate drugs and guns. i want a safe society like asia.

All this Philippines dick riding is hilarious. I used to fall for it to until actually went and lived there. It's mid af.

Arrogant subhumans all over the place.

Most expensive SEA country outside Singapore

Ugliest girls in SEA

Too many incel types and passport bro faggots have taken up residence

Local food is barely edible

Just bad vibes overall

Pinoy monkeys are slow at doing everything

Id still choose it over America but if you're not a trucel there's no reason to go to the Philippines.

All this Philippines dick riding is hilarious. I used to fall for it to until actually went and lived there. It's mid af.

Ugliest girls in SEA

Just bad vibes overall

Id still choose it over America but if you're not a trucel there's no reason to go to the Philippines.
you still in the pinoy island?

Yea it's very expensive for what you get in SEA, trust me the infrastructure in manila used to be way worse with way worse traffic jams. Be glad the Japanese/korean/chinese governments threw this country a bone and built some bridges and roads and some railroads. It was way worse before, but back then way easier. Even back in 2012 JBW was legit you could get really cute girls for just showing up. It's been 10+ years and with the proliferation of social media etc, things have drastically changed. Also TONS of OFW pinoys send money home or they go work abroad, I'm pretty sure you see tons of Filipina nurses in UK/USA/Canada/AUS/NZ. Cash remittances are >10% of GDP in the philippines.

The girls are no longer that easy anymore in the main areas in manila, but still far easier than in western countries. The best time was probably 2015/2016 with the rise of dating apps like tinder and the flood of cheap chinese smartphones around the world at the time, while at the same time the novelty of being american was still new.

I mostly only ate at chinese and japanese restaurants, I can't stand the local stuff and even restaurants run by locals was a disaster. I tried this Burger restaurant and it was like 10$ for something I could get at McDonald's. The laundromat lost my laundry and even if they didn't random shit like t shirts would disappear.

Ugliest girls in SEA

Just bad vibes overall

that sounds like crap but its easy to be a mogger there. if you want a girlfriend and are a truecel its easy to ascend.

you still in the pinoy island?

Yea it's very expensive for what you get in SEA, trust me the infrastructure in manila used to be way worse with way worse traffic jams. Be glad the Japanese/korean/chinese governments threw this country a bone and built some bridges and roads and some railroads. It was way worse before, but back then way easier. Even back in 2012 JBW was legit you could get really cute girls for just showing up. It's been 10+ years and with the proliferation of social media etc, things have drastically changed. Also TONS of OFW pinoys send money home or they go work abroad, I'm pretty sure you see tons of Filipina nurses in UK/USA/Canada/AUS/NZ. Cash remittances are >10% of GDP in the philippines.

The girls are no longer that easy anymore in the main areas in manila, but still far easier than in western countries. The best time was probably 2015/2016 with the rise of dating apps like tinder and the flood of cheap chinese smartphones around the world at the time, while at the same time the novelty of being american was still new.

I mostly only ate at chinese and japanese restaurants, I can't stand the local stuff and even restaurants run by locals was a disaster. I tried this Burger restaurant and it was like 10$ for something I could get at McDonald's. The laundromat lost my laundry and even if they didn't random shit like t shirts would disappear.

Nah I left monkey island years ago. And highly unlikely that ill return. That country works for desperate cases that need a flat footed village girlfriend but it's too mythologized and Uber mainstream now. And the chimps there are uppity and rude now.

I watched hundreds of hours of vloggers waxing poetic about how cute and easy the girls are, how friendly the people are, how wholesome the culture is etc etc. I land there and I'm like meh.

Nah I left monkey island years ago. And highly unlikely that ill return. That country works for desperate cases that need a flat footed village girlfriend but it's too mythologized and Uber mainstream now. And the chimps there are uppity and rude now.

I watched hundreds of hours of vloggers waxing poetic about how cute and easy the girls are, how friendly the people are, how wholesome the culture is etc etc. I land there and I'm like meh.
Links? I'm always curious to see other geomaxxers go on about Pinoy Island.

I don't pay attention to social media or vlogs about that stuff, majority just want you to subscribe or sell something or tips on their patreon.
I'm probably going to be in Asia long term, but the residency stuff is a pain in the ass for tons of SEA countries. After hanging out in SEA I know understand why the East Asians think the SEAsians are retarded gooks, the japanese especially holy shit.

Ugliest girls in SEA

Just bad vibes overall

yea but its the only Geomaxxable country where they all speak english

it may be the most expenisve sea country but its still cheap

i dont think theyre the ugliest

"too much competition" not true
it is one of the least saturated countries

bad vibes- who cares man. why would they have bad vibes there particularly, and not other sea countries?

the novelty of being american is still new lol, western people are extremely rare there. and being a young western person is extremely extremely extremly extremely rare there

u guys are such doomers

yea but its the only Geomaxxable country where they all speak english

it may be the most expenisve sea country but its still cheap

i dont think theyre the ugliest

"too much competition" not true
View attachment 1860
it is one of the least saturated countries

bad vibes- who cares man. why would they have bad vibes there particularly, and not other sea countries?

the novelty of being american is still new lol, western people are extremely rare there. and being a young western person is extremely extremely extremly extremely rare there

u guys are such doomers
i wonder how low the indonesia number would be if you remove people that just go to bali. probably would be a lot lower

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back