whats the most affordable, but sick housing option in Bangkok

Like what can 1.5k a month get me?
even i think 1500 a month is steep
they are 3rd world fucking countries. you shouldn't have to budget that much.

you shouldn't be paying more than 500 a month for a place. ESPECIALLY a one bedroom apartment. (i refuse to live in anything less than a 2 bedroom).

now you got 1000 left over. No more than 500 for food a month (im on keto so i hit about 400 a month here in DR cause it's mostly meat and specialty sugars and stuff) . And then 500 for fun. Ya thats how much in TOTAL you should be spending.

part of the reason i want to leave DR. it's insanely expensive here. *unless you plan on buying a place.

rent is astronomical if you want a pool with your place. Here a one bedroom with a pool, about 700 dollars for a one bedroom to 1200 dollars for 2 or more bedrooms. Not including utilities usually.
going to restaurants you might as well factor back home prices cause that's what they are. Same price. Some places are even MORE expensive...in a 3rd world country. I think that's insane.

gas is insanely expense and for the 2nd biggest caribbean country, that means you spend more money traveling.

the only positive to DR is it is big, there are things to do. And the women can be insanely hot.

Last edited:

you shouldn't be paying more than 500 a month for a place. ESPECIALLY a one bedroom apartment. (i refuse to live in anything less than a 2 bedroom).

now you got 1000 left over. No more than 500 for food a month (im on keto so i hit about 400 a month here in DR cause it's mostly meat and specialty sugars and stuff) . And then 500 for fun. Ya thats how much in TOTAL you should be spending.

part of the reason i want to leave DR. it's insanely expensive here. *unless you plan on buying a place.

rent is astronomical if you want a pool with your place.
going to restaurants you might as well factor back home prices cause that's what they are. Same price. Some places are even MORE expensive...in a 3rd world country. I think that's insane.

gas is insanely expense and for the 2nd biggest caribbean country, that means you spend more money traveling.

the only positive to DR is it is big, there are things to do. And the women can be insanely hot.
Ok so whats the best 500 can do

Ok so whats the best 500 can do
i have no experience in thailand. Why not get off your lazy ass and use faccebook marketplace and look for yourself.

fuck, have some motivation. it's part of the fun of the journey

i know in indonesia. I just rented my place in january (3 bedroom 2 bath) for 3500 USD for the year.
that is utilities included. 1/3rd the price of DR.

i have no experience in thailand. Why not get off your lazy ass and use faccebook marketplace and look for yourself.

fuck, have some motivation. it's part of the fun of the journey

i know in indonesia. I just rented my place in january (3 bedroom 2 bath) for 3500 USD for the year.
that is utilities included. 1/3rd the price of DR.
interesting. also i've looked on there i was asking abt your experience, dick

rent is astronomical if you want a pool with your place. Here a one bedroom with a pool, about 700 dollars for a one bedroom to 1200 dollars for 2 or more bedrooms. Not including utilities usually.

and when i mean insanely hot, i mean insanely hot.

Attachments

• pj1.png
    pj1.png
    496.7 KB · Views: 10
  • pj2.jpg
    pj2.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 10

you're poor as shit old ass nigga. keep bitching about 1.2k being "expensive"

don’t spend your entire income on rent

for 600-700 you can either get a 50-60sqm place with 1 or 2 bedrooms and pool gym and sauna but the building will have been built in late 2000s-early 2010s

if you get a new place you’ll be paying the same amount but only get 20-30sqm

also depends on the area you want to stay in. i’d recommend staying in different hotels / airbnbs before signing an agreement. i stayed in chidlom next to the old uk embassy and it was like $600 a month

if you don’t want to be in the city center like chidlom siam area, i’d recommend ari which is a few bts stops north of city center or ekkamiai which is a bit east and is like the japanese area of bangkok

but around $600 is what you should pay. baht is weak to dollar right now so can find a good deal and if you have cash pay as many months of rent up front as possible due to good exchange rates right now

use thailand property or de property to find places

LOLZ

Thailand is not a 3rd world country. But I see that you said you have no experience there...so I understand you are ignorant about it.

I have lived in Thailand for 2.5 years and I would say for Bangkok, 1.5K USD/month is the BARE minimum you need to live a respectable lifestyle there. You won't be poppin bottles nor will be buying drinks at the nice clubs carefree. I think having a 2.5K budget per month is ideal though for a great lifestyle in Bangkok.

But yes, do your own research so that you can get the best bang for your buck. ;)

LOLZ

Thailand is not a 3rd world country. But I see that you said you have no experience there...so I understand you are ignorant about it.

I have lived in Thailand for 2.5 years and I would say for Bangkok, 1.5K USD/month is the BARE minimum you need to live a respectable lifestyle there. You won't be poppin bottles nor will be buying drinks at the nice clubs carefree. I think having a 2.5K budget per month is ideal though for a great lifestyle in Bangkok.

But yes, do your own research so that you can get the best bang for you buck. ;)
pointless with prices like that. thailand is crap.

Thailand is far from crap as far as the cost of living for the quality of living you get. Probably the best in the world. That is where Thailand shines the most...not necessarily the girls IMHO.

There definitely are Thai baddies in Bangkok, but the guys who get them...are not living on 1.5K a month. That, or they are very good looking guys. Thailand is generally very saturated with foreigners. Lots of successful guys too. So there are lots of competition for the actual attractive Thai girls.

Best of luck.

Edit:

My apologies to the OP. For whatever reason I completely misread the title.

1.5K a month STRICTLY for rent...yes, you can get a really nice place in BKK for that price. Definitely a place a Thai baddie would think is dope.

Last edited:
Thailand is far from crap as far as the cost of living for the quality of living you get. Probably the best in the world. That is where Thailand shines the most...not necessarily the girls IMHO.

There definitely are Thai baddies in Bangkok, but the guys who get them...are not living on 1.5K a month. That, or they are very good looking guys. Thailand is generally very saturated with foreigners. Lots of successful guys too. So there are lots of competition for the actual attractive Thai girls.

Best of luck.
Competing for guys asses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back