Advice Whats the catch with Philiphinnes?

younglivinglife

Feb 25, 2024
Girls are easier and prettier than Thai, less compettion, everyone speaks english

Is everyone avoiding it cause of cost and city?

In some ways no language barrier like China & Viet

Girls are easier and prettier than Thai, less compettion, everyone speaks english

Cos it's literally turbo poverty. Like they live in mudhuts and don't even own showers so have to wash themself with a bucket of cold water

Its a total shithole but sub3s can have harems of mid pussy. Also not many avoid it lol. Thailand is just normie spot that is primarily p4p and many tourists that come for things outside of sex tourism

Its a total shithole but sub3s can have harems of mid pussy. Also not many avoid it lol. Thailand is just normie spot that is primarily p4p and many tourists that come for things outside of sex tourism
I dont like Thailands dating scene but the place is nice

It's a shithole country and damn expensive relative to what you get in return. Nothing functions in their society. Food sucks and is unhealthy. Traffic.

Many foreigners would disagree with Filipinas being prettier than Thais. Thais look more Asian than Filipinas IMO. More Chinese genetics here.
>language barrier
Your dick only fucks in English? Come on now.
Here in TH you learn to use intuition to overcome the language barrier. Really, you think that saying a few English words are going to make her wet for you? LOL no. If you want her, and she wants you, you can make it happen without understanding a word she says.
Also, PH is not as bad as they make it out to be. White people are treated very well in most of the country. Hotels are overpriced and scarcer than they should be. That's the #1 downside for visiting.
Screenshot of hotels bookable in Dagupan. Here in Thailand I average THB 470 per day, and my rooms are always well-furnished and spic-n-span clean. In PH I was constantly killing roaches and trying to sleep under noisy 1980s era window A/C units.
Screenshot 2024 03 23 145247

Last edited:
Many foreigners would disagree with Filipinas being prettier than Thais. Thais look more Asian than Filipinas IMO. More Chinese genetics here.
>language barrier
Your dick only fucks in English? Come on now.
Here in TH you learn to use intuition to overcome the language barrier. Really, you think that saying a few English words are going to make her wet for you? LOL no. If you want her, and she wants you, you can make it happen without understanding a word she says.
Also, PH is not as bad as they make it out to be. White people are treated very well in most of the country. Hotels are overpriced and scarcer than they should be. That's the #1 downside for visiting.
Screenshot of hotels bookable in Dagupan. Here in Thailand I average THB 470 per day, and my rooms are always well-furnished and spic-n-span clean. In PH I was constantly killing roaches and trying to sleep under noisy 1980s era window A/C units.
View attachment 5265
I see now Thai can be prettier.. I see it For dating language barrier is important imo.

500bk is very cheap. i spent anywhere from 1000 bath up to 2000 baht hehe, but for 2 months lel
That was in BKK ofc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back