Advice What is the best country in EE?

Reptilian7662

Jul 14, 2023
I heard it was Ukraine, but what are the other options? Is it even possible for me in EE, I am a western european 5'5 autistic framelet. Any recommendations?

EE diasporan here. Don't listen to the PSL autists who have never stopped foot there and take everything from memes. Its not as easy or whatever as the tradcucks and polcels say it is but if you are a normie dude in the West and jestermaxx a little bit you can find women interested in Poland and Czech. Otherwise put your ego aside and just go to fkks in Germany, don't idolize white women like some smelly pajeet

EE diasporan here. Don't listen to the PSL autists who have never stopped foot there and take everything from memes. Its not as easy or whatever as the tradcucks and polcels say it is but if you are a normie dude in the West and jestermaxx a little bit you can find women interested in Poland and Czech. Otherwise put your ego aside and just go to fkks in Germany, don't idolize white women like some smelly pajeet
Cope

I still have hope. I'm gonna try regardless what these guys say. And report back in a few months for future geomaxxers. Now I'm just figuring out what is the best country to go to.

Please go and let us know how it goes.

Russia
Ukraine
Belarus
Maybe Poland
Maybe Lithuania
I'm not going to Russia, Ukraine or Belarus for obvious reasons (can't tell if it's meant to be a joke). Poland and Lithuania are too wealthy (I'm not rich) and tall (the average woman there is literally taller than me). I'm more thinking Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova or Georgia. As an autistic manlet framelet I don't think I would stand a chance elsewhere in EE.

I'm not going to Russia, Ukraine or Belarus for obvious reasons (can't tell if it's meant to be a joke). Poland and Lithuania are too wealthy (I'm not rich) and tall (the average woman there is literally taller than me). I'm more thinking Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova or Georgia. As an autistic manlet framelet I don't think I would stand a chance elsewhere in EE.
Try Indonesia ngl.

Try Indonesia ngl.
Sorry, but these suggestions are getting out of hand. This thread is about EE why are you suggesting a SEA country, and not only that, but quite possibly the worst one? Indonesia is a Muslim country (sex before marriage is illegal!), why would you go there when you could go to the Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam?! If I'd go to SEA, which I will if EE doesn't work out, I'd go to the Philippines.

Sorry, but these suggestions are getting out of hand. This thread is about EE why are you suggesting a SEA country, and not only that, but quite possibly the worst one? Indonesia is a Muslim country (sex before marriage is illegal!), why would you go there when you could go to the Philippines, Thailand or Vietnam?! If I'd go to SEA, which I will if EE doesn't work out, I'd go to the Philippines.
Keep coping. You will get mogged in EE 🤣🤣

You might be right, but at least I'm trying. I'm not going to lie down and rot. Have you ever even been in EE? Where do you plan to geomax?
I sucessfully geomaxxed to several sea countries. My next destination not 100% clear but certainly not EE JFL

Have you seen the thread on .org from itsOVER in Ukraine? He was successful and he's only 2 inches taller than me. And he's also a framelet. I'm probably uglier than him but if I looksmax, hairmax, fashionmax and moneymax for a few months I might stand a chance. I will see in a few months.

Bro he is right im EE and you will 100% get mogged and rot in your shit airbnb.
Do yourself a favour and visit Sea instead were looks dont matter that much.
Slav foids are golddiggers.
Thank you bhai

my 2c experience going to europe and eastern europe: the girls aren't easy, they're a little easier than western europe, the main difference is that they are waaay more attractive. People complain about just getting single mom fatties in the US, but your going to have the same bullshit and problems in Ukraine/Poland the difference is she's probably going to be 130lbs with long blond/brown hair and blue eyes and good looking. The attitude and other issues don't change.

my 2c experience going to europe and eastern europe: the girls aren't easy, they're a little easier than western europe, the main difference is that they are waaay more attractive. People complain about just getting single mom fatties in the US, but your going to have the same bullshit and problems in Ukraine/Poland the difference is she's probably going to be 130lbs with long blond/brown hair and blue eyes and good looking. The attitude and other issues don't change.
True ngl. Most ukr foids get Neetbux in EU and can ride the CC. @MrChinX

@Reptilian7662 where u at. U go to EE yet?
I've just been lurking. I'm planning on going to Bulgaria, Albania or Georgia before the end of the year. I've been working out for the past 3 months because I think it will increase my chances. Also I've been going to a proper barber and improving my fashion sense. However I don't have much hope, since I'm way too autistic and short. And being white isn't an advantage there like SEA. So I think it will just be a normie holiday.

I've just been lurking. I'm planning on going to Bulgaria, Albania or Georgia before the end of the year. I've been working out for the past 3 months because I think it will increase my chances. Also I've been going to a proper barber and improving my fashion sense. However I don't have much hope, since I'm way too autistic and short. And being white isn't an advantage there like SEA. So I think it will just be a normie holiday.
I hope the gypsies won't kill you jk

Just came back from EE and I got mogged to oblivion. If you're a manlet don't bother with EE. Next stop is SEA.

Hell no, I tried tinder but had no success so just did normie holiday shit. Nearly all the guys I saw mogged me. Keep in mind I'm a khhv autistic manlet. I think SEA is my only chance.

Which countries and cities did you go to specifically?

I wonder how that nigga itsOver got laid there (Russia and Ukraine). Dude isn't ugly but he's 5'6 which is ridiculous.

i’d say georgia

but it might be shit now due to all the russians dodging the draft

Hell no, I tried tinder but had no success so just did normie holiday shit. Nearly all the guys I saw mogged me. Keep in mind I'm a khhv autistic manlet. I think SEA is my only chance.
just like im saying all the time, eastern europe is full of 6'2 slavs with blonde hair and blue eyes this is literally last destination to geomax, im getting 0 (zero) matches in my country, im getting matches in USA, im getting matches in australia, zero matches in eastern europe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back