JFL What is people's obsession with "breeding" on this forum?

6"8_With_Tall_Girl_fetish

Having Mixed MOGGER kids with every race
Nov 10, 2023
Like a guy could say he is going to Asia to slay and some retard will go on a speech about how he will not have kids with an Asian because it's "race mixing". But who the fuck said anything about having kids? Who asked? Who are you talking to?

Nobody mentioned about having "hapa kids" but you assume just because your slaying that means you will have kids with them. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AUTISM

Like a guy could say he is going to Asia to slay and some retard will go on a speech about how he will not have kids with an Asian because it's "race mixing". But who the fuck said anything about having kids? Who asked? Who are you talking to?

Nobody mentioned about having "hapa kids" but you assume just because your slaying that means you will have kids with them. WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS AUTISM
No race mixing is good. We must breed more Elliot Rodger hapas to propagate the incel Jihad.

They essentially want "the American dream", a wife and kids. They're afraid of being hurt and have fragile egos. They're retarded as fuck.

Breeding is everything.

I cry in my sleep when I dream about breeding.

The meaning of life is to breed.

Without the need to breed i have no need to need.

My life is a movie called "need to breed" it is just like the movie "need for speed" however the difference is that I drink half a bottle of whiskey before I drive any cars.

not if you get the resources to go on adventures so you can become self realized

if not, gonna just have to wage slave it out and hope for a better life next time
life is pointless

you could be alexander the great, of the ugliest indian in the slums of mumbai

at the end you'll die, and return to be nothing for the rest of eternity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back