face v height

• face/race

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • height

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters

BeardedUnicorn

Jun 3, 2023
As jbw manlet I definitely would be slaying more in the states if I was taller that is an objective fact. However shortguys faggots and other manlet copers kind of piss me off, overfocus on their failo of being manlet and dismiss other aspects like face and race. Honestly if you are a turbo virgin but white and like above 5'7 its probably a face or NT issue.

depends on country

but with heightflation, you’ll eventually be priced out of most regions as countries get richer and taller

not within a few years but decades

As jbw manlet I definitely would be slaying more in the states if I was taller that is an objective fact. However shortguys faggots and other manlet copers kind of piss me off, overfocus on their failo of being manlet and dismiss other aspects like face and race. Honestly if you are a turbo virgin but white and like above 5'7 its probably a face or NT issue.
Face is a lot more important in most cases
a short guy with a good face wont have any trouble dating and will fuck a lot more than a tall guy with an ugly face

the issue is when you are very short in your country, when most girls are taller than you, thats when you are truly fucked and even a good face wont get you far

yeah cause all girls would rather have a 6ft ugly bf than short+ugly

but in general a model face will drown you in pussy, while perfect height is a lot more common
face gives more halo (and viceversa) but its rarer at the same time, so its benefits (and disadvantages) are balanced with its rarity

depends on country

but with heightflation, you’ll eventually be priced out of most regions as countries get richer and taller

not within a few years but decades
height has actually gone down lol. in the 1950s average male height in the US was 179-180cm now its 175-177cm JFL at the food industry

as a mutt i definitely would slay more if my nose and forehead was smaller so i pick face

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back