What attracts whitesupremesists /neonazis or any other right wing kind of extremists to these kinds of forums?

there are all sorts of extremists showing up here. white supremacy, black supremacy, latinos who hates whites... also conspiracy theorists and other esoterics.

i think they end up here because they've been banned elsewhere and noone gets banned here.
Because they can just censor, they can't reply any arguments

My theory: they are such losers IRL, that they have been outcasted from their social groups and then they cope with some superiority complex. Comical how these guys hate ethnics but date ethnic women from third world countries lmao, i will put all extremists on ignore, join my fight against racism and antisemitism
the average person has a social life and doesn't have enough time to spend thousands of hours on the internet, which would usually lead them to unknown forums like these.

You prove you are kike or kike-based tool by saying "anti-s*mitism" cuckoldry term
You have to be aware of what your impact is on the world, since I have also not achieved full financial freedom and made this account stupidely without a vpn. Take that as you will. And racism is dumb. If I see someone racist it just tells me these people havent been to high IQ places, its filled with immigrants from all over the world who are extremely smart even with worse education quality, i got iq mogged from here to Mars and back and I went to my top uni like a little cuck but I saw through the lies of the education system in my first semester and quit. I aint studying for 5 years to make 80k a year. One of my friends' country has an average iq of 80 something, here in eu hes going to do his PhD in engineering at the top of his level and some low iq racists took those statistics without thinking about it because they lack braincapacity.

Last edited by a moderator:
why should that be an issue? noone's gonna hold you accountable for what others are saying.
Just means that I cannot give my full opinion on matters with the possibility of getting doxxed. I will never adhere to one opinion on this forum sometimes i will be staunchly against lgbtq sometimes i will be fully for the lgbtq movement etc. Im just hear to talk about geomaxxing and I do not want to get thrown in the same bucket as others on this forum if we ever get doxxed. I already gave some political opinions before realising i could be doxxed so might aswell muddy my political waters. ACAB!

I do not want to get thrown in the same bucket as others on this forum if we ever get doxxed.
me neither but i think we don't have to worry about that as long as we don't join in with their views.

but you have a point here. @AlexBrown84 for your own good you might wanna reconsider how far off the leash you want extremists to go here because it may fall back to you, depending on which country this is hosted in...

me neither but i think we don't have to worry about that as long as we don't join in with their views.

but you have a point here. @AlexBrown84 for your own good you might wanna reconsider how far off the leash you want extremists to go here because it may fall back to you, depending on which country this is hosted in...

Everyone will just throw us under the same bus dude, sadly. For the record I am not an extremist in any way fuck these nazis

You have to be aware of what your impact is on the world, since I have also not achieved full financial freedom and made this account stupidely without a vpn. Take that as you will. And racism is dumb. If I see someone racist it just tells me these people havent been to high IQ places, its filled with immigrants from all over the world who are extremely smart even with worse education quality, i got iq mogged from here to Mars and back and I went to my top uni like a little cuck but I saw through the lies of the education system in my first semester and quit. I aint studying for 5 years to make 80k a year. One of my friends' country has an average iq of 80 something, here in eu hes going to do his PhD in engineering at the top of his level and some low iq racists took those statistics without thinking about it because they lack braincapacity.
Seethe, i'm not in any w*stern cuckold country and all wealth is in non-w*stern cuckold country, I even don't trust any trust fund or any Investment tools in any w*stern cuckold country, because there is no freedom of speech.

im not racist. i like ethnic people, and have ethnic friends.

i just analyzed the genetics of every ethnicity, and i realized white men(my race) really are supreme. we're superior in every aspect.

and i also realized that ethnic girls have all the physical traits which make a woman attractive. which means white males, and ethnic females are supreme.

its nothing to do with being a loser, or having a complex. its just looking at genetic facts and living it

sorry that you werent born a white male, youll never get the full experience of life. really am sorry

i just analyzed the genetics of every ethnicity, and i realized white men(my race) really are supreme. we're superior in every aspect.

and i also realized that ethnic girls have all the physical traits which make a woman attractive. which means white males, and ethnic females are supreme.

its nothing to do with being a loser, or having a complex. its just looking at genetic facts and living it

sorry that you werent born a white male, youll never get the full experience of life. really am sorry
just be careful with ethnic friends bro. They might be your friend but underneath the mask just another ethnic who are seething, because they don't have superior white genetics like yours

This is a website created by @AlexBrown84 who is not White. It's attracted so much White supremacists who refer to him as a nigger. Alex is half-black but talks shit about other ethnics. Machete is a Latino who talks shit about other ethnics. Quantitative is Asian and also talks shit about other ethnics. It's odd. White supremacists aren't going to like you one day. They'll always look down on you.

There's White supremacists here who dream of being part of an ethnic family one day. Your kids, in-laws, wife/girlfriend will be ethnic. It's not like casual sex where you can just fuck women and leave. In a relationship you need to interact with ethnic men too (in-laws). It's an upwards battle to maintain a relationship with a wife or girlfriend if you are racist. You can work on your assets and appearance all you want, but if you don't work on the mental side (anti-racism, intelligence, being good, etc) you could likely be alone again one day even if you get married.

Of course there are racists who get away with it, but are you a gambler? You gonna risk wasting your youth just to end up with nothing again? Be good not evil.

Analyzing genetics isn't racist. The racist part is that you think it makes you superior. How does being taller than other people make you better than them? You probably are not even that tall. My guess is you're barely 6'.

But "I'm not racist" means you know racism is bad, and that's a start. Your words and actions are still racist, but you can work on that.

just be careful with ethnic friends bro. They might be your friend but underneath the mask just another ethnic who are seething, because they don't have superior white genetics like yours
Your post history on here is full of racism, you're the one who is talking shit about your friends behind their backs. You're not much of a friend either, no wonder you attract bad friends. If you weren't racist, you would find friends who aren't either.

I'm asian (hapa) and never seethe for my White friends. Even if he's taller, better-looking, richer, nicer dick, I don't take it as a competition. Real friends don't.

Last edited:
This is a website created by @AlexBrown84 who is not White. It's attracted so much White supremacists who refer to him as a nigger. Alex is half-black but talks shit about other ethnics. Machete is a Latino who talks shit about other ethnics. Quantitative is Asian and also talks shit about other ethnics. It's odd. White supremacists aren't going to like you one day. They'll always look down on you.

There's White supremacists here who dream of being part of an ethnic family one day. Your kids, in-laws, wife/girlfriend will be ethnic. It's not like casual sex where you can just fuck women and leave. In a relationship you need to interact with ethnic men too. It's an upwards battle to maintain a relationship with a wife or girlfriend if you are racist. You can work on your assets and appearance all you want, but if you don't work on the mental side (anti-racism, intelligence, being good, etc) you could likely be alone again one day even if you get married.

Of course there are racists who get away with it, but are you a gambler? You gonna risk wasting your youth just to end up with nothing again? Be good not evil.

Analyzing genetics isn't racist. The racist part is that you think it makes you superior. How does being taller than other people make you better than them? You probably are not even that tall. My guess is you're barely 6'.

But "I'm not racist" means you know racism is bad, and that's a start. Your words and actions are still racist, but you can work on that.

Your post history on here is full of racism, you're the one who is talking shit about your friends behind their backs. You're not much of a friend either, no wonder you attract bad friends. If you weren't racist, you would find friends who aren't either.

I'm asian (hapa) and never seethe for my White friends. Even if he's taller, better-looking, richer, nicer dick, I don't take it as a competition. Real friends don't.
yea most people here were blackpilled so can’t get rid of the knowledge

but from my experience, the local men put up more barriers to us making friends than we do

they inherently know we’re better than them, or had a better spawn point

for example, so many chinese guys stare at me with an evil look on the street, especially when i’m with a chinese girl

sure some are curious but i feel some of their brains are fried and think i have a bbc or something and get jealous

yea most people here were blackpilled so can’t get rid of the knowledge

but from my experience, the local men put up more barriers to us making friends than we do

for example, so many chinese guys stare at me with an evil look on the street, especially when i’m with a chinese girl

sure some are curious but i feel some of their brains are fried and think i have a bbc or something and get jealous
I meant her family and other close ones, not the locals.

I don't doubt your experiences, those guys sound like weirdos.

I meant her family and other close ones, not the locals.

I don't doubt your experiences, those guys sound like weirdos.
yea, depends on the family. i remember meeting this thai girls family in hat yai. everyone in the family was really muslim except for the girl i was dating and i think the dad thought i was muslim so showed me the mosque he was building and asked me if id been to mecca yet as he went. they were friendly and fed me

but yea just depends. if the dad is insecure then he’ll prob hate you, but usually the women in the family are chill and if she has young brothers, they’ll be chill, unless they’re older and then they’ll be protective and bs

but yea chinese guys are weird. i was in an elevator in changsha and some drug addict looking 5’6 chink guy started talking to me in chinese then pointed to my dick asking if i had bbc

weirdos

yea, depends on the family. i remember meeting this thai girls family in hat yai. everyone in the family was really muslim except for the girl i was dating and i think the dad thought i was muslim so showed me the mosque he was building and asked me if id been to mecca yet as he went. they were friendly and fed me

but yea just depends. if the dad is insecure then he’ll prob hate you, but usually the women in the family are chill and if she has young brothers, they’ll be chill, unless they’re older and then they’ll be protective and bs

but yea chinese guys are weird. i was in an elevator in changsha and some drug addict looking 5’6 chink guy started talking to me in chinese then pointed to my dick asking if i had bbc

weirdos
The Asian male side of my family likes having White in-laws, and whenever they visit they say they are civilized and attractive and tall. When I was a kid going to temple (buddhism), there were sometimes White guys and the Japanese-Americans liked them.

So I think you're getting extra hated because you are half-black. From what I see online, the older ones get over it eventually, so you'd be liked some day.

But you can see how it's a bad vibe if the family hates you. Especially traditional/conservative families are close, so a guy who makes smart choices won't want to be the one who is hating them first.

The Asian male side of my family likes having White in-laws, and whenever they visit they say they are civilized and attractive and tall. When I was a kid going to temple (buddhism), there were sometimes White guys and the Japanese-Americans liked them.

So I think you're getting extra hated because you are half-black. From what I see online, the older ones get over it eventually, so you'd be liked some day.

But you can see how it's a bad vibe if the family hates you. Especially traditional/conservative families are close, so a guy who makes smart choices won't want to be the one who is hating them first.
Do you support WMAF?

don't let these experiences pull you down or shift your view on them to generally negative.

i remember walking a remote area of bangkok with my thai date who was wearing some hot pants jeans. we crossed some old thai woman who was mainly looking at her and mumbling some shit. i didn't understand a word but only from the look on her face, her eye movement and her voice tone i was sure that she was talking some slut shaming stuff.

the negative experiences usually strike harder, but keep in mind that most encounters are neutral, you just don't notice it. and then there are also the positive ones where people are curious and eager to learn from you.

I was anti-racist, look at my nickname. I was friendly with all people until I realized that my ethnic friends were secretly seething.

Then you have ricecels like @QuantativeAnalyticalBS in the forum. How can you not be racist?

this thread is so funny
Trying to become less racist

Because my best friends throughout my life were all ethnic, and I only date ethnic girls

But it's hard sometimes
You didn't try one bit. But recognizing the problem is a start. I liked that.

What's funny is I thought you were tall but now I read you are actually 5'4". It's okay, I'm not gonna make fun of you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back