JFL what are the logistics of slaying?

gottagetdabagfirst202x

Apr 28, 2024
I'm curious what you guys do, especially in those humid warm SEA countries where her pussy will probably smell like rotten tuna. Do you shower first? Isn't it so awkward to shower naked with someone you dont know before you are going to have sex for 10 minutes and then what? Do you just lay there? Do you take the condom off and throw it in the bin and wash your dick in the bathroom and then walk back to the bedroom and lay back in the bed again where she is awkwardly laying there scrolling tiktok LMAOOOO. She heard you wash your dick bro and now you lay there next to her and do what? Talk about what? the meaning of life to a slut?

I think post nut clarity would hit me and i would just want her to go away but you cant just tell them to fuck off after right, well you can but that would be so awkward. Damn man so weird, I cant imagine sex outside of marriage. I understand why some guys like hookers more now, they have more experience i feel like then the guys who boast about having sex without paying for it. The old dudes let their egos go

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back