we should unironically start quantmaxxing

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
online start saying jbw is a myth and no asian girls like white, they all prefer asian cos of kpop or some shit

so we demoralize people and have less competition

quant is probably actually doing that

online start saying jbw is a myth and no asian girls like white, they all prefer asian cos of kpop or some shit

so we demoralize people and have less competition

quant is probably actually doing that
no there is a truth to JBW. that will always hold true. But no longer at the days your getting 9's and 10's simply for bieng JBW. as a JBW guy. i still get star appeal. But it's with 7's and down.

women want exotic. Same reason you want exotic. That will never change. It's just that higher tier girls, since the last 20 years is about materialism. Unless you can give them that as well. why give away her pussy for free, when simps will fawn over her. even chad simps. the hotter she is. the more chad simps she gets.

another problem is that not being able to speak to each other gets old fast.

you simply want say "hey, want to get something to eat" and she looks at you like "WHAT?"

and then you gotta say it in her language or translator
then you think oh ya, i didn't ask what do we want. Again, you break out the translator
then oh yaaaa. what time you wanna go?

that simple dynamic gets fucking TIRING, real fast.

and how many smart pretty girls you know? LOL......eeeeeexactly. So you either learn her language or it's going to be over quickly

no there is a truth to JBW. that will always hold true. But no longer at the days your getting 9's and 10's simply for bieng JBW. as a JBW guy. i still get star appeal. But it's with 7's and down.

women want exotic. Same reason you want exotic. That will never change. It's just that higher tier girls, since the last 20 years is about materialism. Unless you can give them that as well. why give away her pussy for free, when simps will fawn over her. even chad simps. the hotter she is. the more chad simps she gets.

another problem is that not being able to speak to each other gets old fast.

you simply want say "hey, want to get something to eat" and she looks at you like "WHAT?"

and then you gotta say it in her language or translator
then you think oh ya, i didn't ask what do we want. Again, you break out the translator
then oh yaaaa. what time you wanna go?

that simple dynamic gets fucking TIRING, real fast.

and how many smart pretty girls you know? LOL......eeeeeexactly. So you either learn her language or it's going to be over quickly
thats the spirit

thats the spirit
im just talking from experience. I have an 18 yo cutie living with me right now. And thats' the problem. She speaks NO english. And doesn't seem to have a desire to learn. I speak to her in indo when i can, and when i cannot i break out the translator. but it's getting old

im just talking from experience. I have an 18 yo cutie living with me right now. And thats' the problem. She speaks NO english. And doesn't seem to have a desire to learn. I speak to her in indo when i can, and when i cannot i break out the translator. but it's getting old
Then get out of a shithole like Indonesia where no one speaks English and go to Philippines or Bangkok

yea i couldn’t stay with someone that speaks zero english for long

i was with this thai teen who spoke zero english while in bangkok (a rarity in that cityi say! not even one word) and it was so awkward going out to eat with her.

i was with this thai teen who spoke zero english while in bangkok (a rarity in that cityi say! not even one word) and it was so awkward going out to eat with her.
what did u even do then while eating? translatemaxx lol?

yea no english may aswell be dead to me ngl. how can u not speak english when its manditory at like every school since 5 years old
one thing i hate in china is when they will say one word in english then when i try to have a conversation they say they don’t speak english

only the cunning ones muster the courage to talk to the speckled bird of the east! like the cute little teen girl today that made me feel like a kid once again

right, it doesn't matter how pretty she is. It's fucking silence. Men can handle that alot better than women. But expect them to be on their phones. they need someone to talk to. But ya, the language barrier sucks and the thing that gets me most mad. here i am trying really hard to learn her language. I can actually hold a conversation now. But she REFUSES to try to learn one word of english

sometimes i just wanna say YOU DON"T DO FUCK ALL BUT SUCK DICK< LEARN ENGLISH FFS

right, it doesn't matter how pretty she is. It's fucking silence. Men can handle that alot better than women. But expect them to be on their phones. they need someone to talk to. But ya, the language barrier sucks and the thing that gets me most mad. here i am trying really hard to learn her language. I can actually hold a conversation now. But she REFUSES to try to learn one word of english

sometimes i just wanna say YOU DON"T DO FUCK ALL BUT SUCK DICK< LEARN ENGLISH FFS
there's a big difference between language barrier and the girl speaking 0 english
using translate a few times is actually fine but yeah i couldnt do it if she speaks 0, needs to have at least some basic english

there's a big difference between language barrier and the girl speaking 0 english
using translate a few times is actually fine but yeah i couldnt do it if she speaks 0, needs to have at least some basic english
it is. You turn around and ask her a simple question (cause you forget about the language barrier) "hey want me to get you something" puzzled look, have to switch to her language
"kamu mau minum" where it gets frustrating is i dont' know how to say "something" so i have to be very specific. So if i am going for......snacks. I have no idea how to say snacks, so i gotta stop, get my phone, break out translater, type snacks, and try to remember that word for next time.

but simple as "you want one".....nope... Kamu mau ini or satu

it is. You turn around and ask her a simple question (cause you forget about the language barrier) "hey want me to get you something" puzzled look, have to switch to her language
"kamu mau minum" where it gets frustrating is i dont' know how to say "something" so i have to be very specific. So if i am going for......snacks. I have no idea how to say snacks, so i gotta stop, get my phone, break out translater, type snacks, and try to remember that word for next time.

but simple as "you want one".....nope... Kamu mau ini or satu
Are you having 1on1 indonesian lessons?

Are you having 1on1 indonesian lessons?
no if i can read the language i can learn it.

okay for everyone that doesn't know. here is biggunsar secret to learning new languages. (only works if you can understand the words)

DRINK

thats' right, best homework assignment ever. Go and drink. learn to say "i want" in indo it's aku mau. Then say what drink you want. "beer" in indo it's bir. So string that together. aku mau bir. See. Easy shit right. Now order another. Aku mau (what is the word for more) LAGI bir. So, aku mau lagi bir.

now say that a few times and I WANT is powerful, you can point, or say ini (this) or itu (that).

and of course, after a few days of drinking when ever you can and speaking your new language you will become fluent in I want

you can expand from there

another good phrase how much "barapa harga"

oh, bagus, aku mau dua ( oh good, i want two)

i learned spanish this way, and now indonesian. The only languages that it does not work on, are the ones you cannot read in your translator. How the fuck are you supposed to learn characters or squiggly worm writing like thai or cambodian.

at biggunsars school of learning, learning can be fun, and drunk. So call now at 1900getbeer
*offer does not apply to mormons, menonites, nuns, priests or retards that don't drink

okay for everyone that doesn't know. here is biggunsar secret to learning new languages. (only works if you can understand the words)

DRINK

thats' right, best homework assignment ever. Go and drink. learn to say "i want" in indo it's aku mau. Then say what drink you want. "beer" in indo it's bir. So string that together. aku mau bir. See. Easy shit right. Now order another. Aku mau (what is the word for more) LAGI bir. So, aku mau lagi bir.

now say that a few times and I WANT is powerful, you can point, or say ini (this) or itu (that).

and of course, after a few days of drinking when ever you can and speaking your new language you will become fluent in I want

i learned spanish this way, and now indonesian. The only languages that it does not work on, are the ones you cannot read in your translator. How the fuck are you supposed to learn characters or squiggly worm writing like thai or cambodian.

at biggunsars school of learning, learning can be fun, and drunk. So call now at 1900getbeer
*offer does not apply to mormons, menonites, nuns, priests or retards that don't drink
U should learn properly tho if u wanna be fluent and gain access to like 300 million hot Indonesian girls

DRINK

Yeah, I’m better at foreign languages when I’m drunk too lol

muh they speak english

go there and use scholar level vocabulary and you won’t find ONE single person that understands you jfl
Holy shit this is actually true when you think about it. I've had "deeper" conversations with high IQ Chinese girls who spoke terrible English with simple words, but the thoughts were complex

U should learn properly tho if u wanna be fluent and gain access to like 300 million hot Indonesian girls
i am starting to slowly speak fluently. that guide is just to get you started. How motivated you are, is how far you will learn.

and yes, i learned in DR. the better you are at the local language. The closer you get to the local "HOT" girls. And not your version of "hot" compared to the west skanks.

i can show you some beautiful model tier girls i fucked while in DR. all cause i could speak spanish

i could become fluent in indonesian in 6 months tbh

just would have to study for 9 hours a day

Holy shit this is actually true when you think about it. I've had "deeper" conversations with high IQ Chinese girls who spoke terrible English with simple words, but the thoughts were complex
Why were Chinese girls talking to you in the first place?
Don’t they view the Vietnamese as inferior?
Or were you pretending to be East Asian?

you guys dont talk enough about just be violent criminal drug dealer maxxing. jbw is true, but in the end girls like violent criminals. thats why jbw isnt enough when women increase their media exposure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back