Watching videos of eating Korean streetfood in Busan

predeterminism

Aug 5, 2022
Lumbridge
It looks utterly repulsive ngl

Everything is seafood

They eat LIVE WORMS

And they said 2-3 people per year die due to those worms and you have to chew them very well otherwise they crawl back up

Like wtf!??!??! Just eat a burger you savages!!!

The k bbq looks good tho

not eating seafood is good enough reason for 50% of east asian girls to never meet with you again
so far 100% of east asian girls i talked with were shocked i dont try seafood, and half of them were like "ok we are not going anywhere anymore i will not eat hamburgers"

not eating seafood is good enough reason for 50% of east asian girls to never meet with you again
so far 100% of east asian girls i talked with were shocked i dont try seafood, and half of them were like "ok we are not going anywhere anymore i will not eat hamburgers"
Cope blud the 2 east asian girls I dated never ate seafood we just ate spicy noodles and kimchi and pork/chicken and burgers. None ever suggested seafood

I think maybe they just used that as an excuse because they didn't like you

low t if you can’t convince tiny little asian girls to eat burgers and fried shit everyday with you

i would first meet girls and when we’d order food, they would order some weird ass vegetables and shrimp and by the end, they’d be eating french fries fried chicken double cheese burgers type shi

Cope blud the 2 east asian girls I dated never ate seafood we just ate spicy noodles and kimchi and pork/chicken and burgers. None ever suggested seafood

I think maybe they just used that as an excuse because they didn't like you
low t if you can’t convince tiny little asian girls to eat burgers and fried shit everyday with you

i would first meet girls and when we’d order food, they would order some weird ass vegetables and shrimp and by the end, they’d be eating french fries fried chicken double cheese burgers type shi
im sorry but it just cant be true, asians cant digest hamburgers. just like lactose

im sorry but it just cant be true, asians cant digest hamburgers. just like lactose
LOL, Americans can't either, that's why they are so bloated.
The other issues with constantly eating seafood:

Your body learns to effectively eliminate toxins it regularly encounters. Eating too much rich food while lazing around all day is a great way to feel like shit and lose your enjoyment of food in any case.
there's lots of good seafood, at least in Europe
you mean English fish and chips? prolly $25 a plate by now, JFL. versus $2.50 for this plate in Kuala Lumpur
IMG 20240110 155655

Your body learns to effectively eliminate toxins it regularly encounters. Eating too much rich food while lazing around all day is a great way to feel like shit and lose your enjoyment of food in any case.

you mean English fish and chips? prolly $25 a plate by now, JFL. versus $2.50 for this plate in Kuala Lumpur
View attachment 7848
im not from UK, thank god
southern europe has world class seafood

View attachment 7848
looks like someone shitted on a plate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back