warm approach

bombom0123

Jan 31, 2024
warm approach vs online which is better. i want to geomax with university exchange program and then warm aproach classmate foids i dont have any photos for online

No such thing as warm approach if you're subhuman, but if you're Chad then is definitely mogs.
roosh says just approach girls in cafe when they’re alone and ramble about stupid shit

i’ll give it a try one day

i agree its 90% face but there are like some tall fetishist girls you know theres so many human in this planet after all
The women who want tall men are strictly 190cm+ only. You aren't tall but you're above average height but don't qualify as tall in the eyes of women or in the medical communuty.

there is no dfifference between 187 and 190 to a 160 woman. stp being jealous of my height u random curry brown shitface
There is a solid difference in height if a man stands at an evening height 190cm versus your evening 184/185cm. You'd be rejected for not being tall enough by women who like TALL men.

warm approach vs online which is better. i want to geomax with university exchange program and then warm aproach classmate foids i dont have any photos for online
Warm approach is ALWAYS better. It's in your court to mess it up.

Whereas with OLD she has no connection built with you, yet 500+ other guys in her inbox waiting to take her out.

we've been over this cant fix creepiness vibes are a thing you fail the vibe check you've already lost. height feels but a pretty face doesnt help if you make the girl feel unsafe. VIBES BRUV
Your judgemental response to my presence and the vibe you attached to my being isn't indicative of how I feel about myself. That's on you, normie.

I think you're creepy. Your inability to stand out from the crowd when the governing power is mass enforcing policies that are blatant lies, makes me physically cringe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back