Walther PDP is the best pistol

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
The ergonomics are incredible. And the slide release is so much better than the shitty little one you'd find on a Glock. The trigger is also great out of the box, something Glock will never fix.

The ergonomics are incredible. And the slide release is so much better than the shitty little one you'd find on a Glock. The trigger is also great out of the box, something Glock will never fix.
We can create a gun megathread.

How much does each bullet cost to fire?

How much does each bullet cost to fire?
It's 9mm so probably like 40 cents but less if you buy in bulk. Hollowpoints are a different story but I generally carry those on my person, and will fire one on occasion to make sure the gun will still cycle them properly

a few more users that have actually geomaxxed and i think that will be all we need
Id say so. Keeping it obscure is for the best but I'd like it to resemble .is and .org just a little less, but still be kinda adjacent to them to keep bluepilled normies away.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back