Vietnam

I think Vietnam is objectively the best place to find a wife out of all of SEA, yes.

VN has the lowest divorce rate in the world, and it's certainly not because the state is anti-divorce or makes it hard for women to divorce, neither being the case. Obviously, there are genetic and cultural factors that make VN women more orientated towards staying with their partner.

I think it also helps that VNese are less dumb than their neighboring countries too. I can't imagine being married to a retarded cambo hick or some shit for brains filipino. Intelligence isnt that important in a woman, but you do want someone with above average IQ so you dont end up with one or more of your kids being morons. The ideal is someone who is high IQ but moderate to low education. The worst is someone who is low IQ but high education and will make your life hell with their dumb ideas they've been encourage to dribble out of their mouths constantly.

i dont know if tinder sucks ass in vietnam or im that unattractive for vietnamese girls but i had almost no matches there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back