Using Bumble in Tokyo has humbled me after living in shitholes for 2 years

nobledomination

Apr 7, 2024
I actually started believing I'm Chad, etc.

But now I've been thrust back into the cold hard reality. Of the reality where in Europe it was almost impossible to get laid. Almost 0 matches on any dating apps. Yeah. When the competition in 1st world countries ramps up, I can't actually compete.

Brutal.

I can get 99+ in Tokyo in a couple hours and a ton of matches each day it isn’t hard at all, your algorithm is fucked probably.

Although the quality of girls on dating apps in Japan isn’t that high, so I prefer going for girls irl in clubs/bars or through connections.

View attachment 7822
OK man, I really need to to talk to you. PLEASE show me your profile, do you actually live in tokyo? I really need to see your pics and bio..

I can get 99+ in Tokyo in a couple hours and a ton of matches each day it isn’t hard at all, your algorithm is fucked probably.

Although the quality of girls on dating apps in Japan isn’t that high, so I prefer going for girls irl in clubs/bars or through connections.

View attachment 7822
POV: you are a chad on dating apps

I actually started believing I'm Chad, etc.

But now I've been thrust back into the cold hard reality. Of the reality where in Europe it was almost impossible to get laid. Almost 0 matches on any dating apps. Yeah. When the competition in 1st world countries ramps up, I can't actually compete.

Brutal.

LOLZ

Don't be in the downer bro. SEA has a way of making everyone think they are that dude... Seen it a million times.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back