JFL Update from Quant in Bangkok

ImFree007

I need to create a pina dynasty with my pension
Dec 14, 2023
Opened org to see this. It’s obviously his writing style.
IMG 0115

Opened org to see this. It’s obviously his writing style.

He thinks up a thousand excuses to refuse sex with available women in freakin' Bangkok of all places, yet still claims that his celibacy is being involuntarily forced on him by...what, exactly? Time for him to admit the simple truth: his pecker is not playing along with what he thinks he wants. Impotent men give off all sorts of cues that drive women away.

This literally reads like American Psycho

There's a seven eleven that's open 24 hrs close by my block, so I can buy some munchies whenever I feel like it. The internet speed is a respectable 80mbs. I've been using my laptop for gaming. It's a 17.3in thin bezel, 2022 alienware model with upper mid range specs. I've been trying to run BWC game on Tinder and I'm getting a few bites. Hopefully, I'll be almost a foot deep in a pale skinned cute asian bitch by the end of the week. The heat here isn't too bad. I only sweat when I drink a hot cup of coffee, tea or when I work out.

I'm going to hit the clubs soon and see if I can pick up a fat ass young asian bitch. I'm quite aggressive with my approaches, I normally put my hands all over any girl who shows the slightest bit of interest in me. Girls like it because they're all fucking whores at the end of the day. All in all, I'm quite liking my stay so far in Bangkok.

This literally reads like American Psycho

There's a seven eleven that's open 24 hrs close by my block, so I can buy some munchies whenever I feel like it. The internet speed is a respectable 80mbs. I've been using my laptop for gaming. It's a 17.3in thin bezel, 2022 alienware model with upper mid range specs. I've been trying to run BWC game on Tinder and I'm getting a few bites. Hopefully, I'll be almost a foot deep in a pale skinned cute asian bitch by the end of the week. The heat here isn't too bad. I only sweat when I drink a hot cup of coffee, tea or when I work out.

I'm going to hit the clubs soon and see if I can pick up a fat ass young asian bitch. I'm quite aggressive with my approaches, I normally put my hands all over any girl who shows the slightest bit of interest in me. Girls like it because they're all fucking whores at the end of the day. All in all, I'm quite liking my stay so far in Bangkok.
i fucking hate these types of autists. the way they think they try to subtly say things but fail pisses me off. its like they think of something to say, then the conversation moves on, but they say it anway fucknig stuidn nigesr

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back