Vent Ukrainian women are geomaxxing for free and riding Chad cock while their men die for nothing

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
ukranian men get killed since years already in a war that ukraine is not going to win.

meanwhile their women leave ukraine and their SMVs skyrockets, they have infinite choices and just ride chad cocks. they have refugee status in the EU so they get free state money. many of them have children already. we keep feeding all of them with our tax money. they freely choose where they wanna live and make the already tense flat market in the big cities even worse.

just saw another online dating profile of a ukrainian woman:
- "i'm from ukraine and live in warsaw"
- "my current goal is to choose in which country i will live next"
- says she drinks a lot of alcohol and poses with different cocktail in her pics

honestly ukrainian women should have just been sent to the army instead like in israel.

my dad didnt fight and fled conscription, his whole town called him a traitor and a coward when they found out, all of his friends died except a few who lost arms/legs and most of them not one woman wanted to marry a disfigured man.
He got a decent carreer in NL and they are all traumatised and dead for a piece of land, always act in your own interest, noone cares about men unless you are chad

Attachments

• 3550886_image_4.jpg
    3550886_image_4.jpg
    530.1 KB · Views: 18
ukranian men get killed since years already in a war that ukraine is not going to win.

meanwhile their women leave ukraine and their SMVs skyrockets, they have infinite choices and just ride chad cocks. they have refugee status in the EU so they get free state money. many of them have children already. we keep feeding all of them with our tax money. they freely choose where they wanna live and make the already tense flat market in the big cities even worse.

just saw another online dating profile of a ukrainian woman:
- "i'm from ukraine and live in warsaw"
- "my current goal is to choose in which country i will live next"
- says she drinks a lot of alcohol and poses with different cocktail in her pics

honestly ukrainian women should have just been sent to the army instead like in israel.
Yeah it's extremely cucked

Haven't women been talking about equality for the last 50 years?

Now came a time where they actually had to deal with the consequences of being a man and they all run off

Fucking pathetic. They shouldn't have the benefits of equality if they don't want to get the consequences

You don't need to be 6ft to fire a gun

Now came a time where they actually had to deal with the consequences of being a man and they all run off

Fucking pathetic. They shouldn't have the benefits of equality if they don't want to get the consequences

equal rights when it fits them but gender roles when it benefits them too, i almost got kicked out of social ethics class in highschool when i pointed it out at 15 when I didnt want to wear the feminist armband they were giving around

1725968688542 NOOO ADAM BE A GOOD BOY BOW DOWN TO OPRESSED WAMEN

my dad didnt fight and fled conscription, his whole town called him a traitor and a coward when they found out, all of his friends died except a few who lost arms/legs and most of them not one woman wanted to marry a disfigured man.
He got a decent carreer in NL and they are all traumatised and dead for a piece of land, always act in your own interest, noone cares about men unless you are chad
Yeah it is kinda cucked to fight for your country ironically

Yeah it is kinda cucked to fight for your country ironically
they always say things like BE A MAN, FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY. They try to make your limbic tribal brain go crazy to make them money during war. There is nothing to fight for, my main reason to not become a soldier is losing my looks possibly huge looksmin and money min and then you have to start over for some billionaires who made more money fuck that

all of his friends died except a few who lost arms/legs and most of them not one woman wanted to marry a disfigured man.
considering how difficult it has become to find a decent woman even for healthy but below average looking man, i can only imagine how terrible it must be as a cripple.

"thanks for defending my country, cripple... now take a hike... oops sorry, you can't."

they always say things like BE A MAN, FIGHT FOR YOUR COUNTRY. They try to make your limbic tribal brain go crazy to make them money during war. There is nothing to fight for, my main reason to not become a soldier is losing my looks possibly huge looksmin and money min and then you have to start over for some billionaires who made more money fuck that
Just be a man bro

- get ur legs blown off
- while ur looksmatch is getting railed by chad in Germany on free benefits luxury lifestyle

So manly

Last edited:

they were allowed to
as a woman I would've done the same
The blame is to put on the ukranian goverment, because they should've enforced conscription on women as well

Tough if I think about it cucked western countries wouldnt have sent all the support if they did that

brainwashing

ukraine used to be popular geomax destination for europoor

wonder what it was like

Ukraine is an open prison where all the men are treated as NATO's cannon fodder. But they're so retarded and brainwashed by propaganda that they think the West love them just because corrupt mainstream media praise them every single day.

These idiots never ask themselves why Western media praise them and who controls (and what interests) mainstream media serve, the US/Europe think so little of their lives that they treat them as subhumans....people that should go dying for NATO proxy war because Western men lives are worth more than theirs.

But they'll never understand it, when your brain is rotten and filled with propaganda you turn into a brainless zombie. Meanwhile the corrupt "elite" of Ukraine are given millions and billions to send their own men to die fighting the Russians to serve America (NATO) interests. Unbelievable how low IQ someone can be.

And these Ukrainian girls are all whores, Ukraine was the center of global sex tourism before the war....I went there multiple time, I saw it. I know that place very well.
They're garbage women, they care more about Western good media coverage than the fate of their own country, family and men. They love to see Ukraine praised in the media because indirectly it improves their status. All their life they grew up with an inferiority complex of being Ukrainians (the poorest and lowest status of the whole Europe along with Moldovians) and now they enjoy this attention. Absolute whores without any values.

supposedly before the war ukraine was actually harder than russia. I believe it. the visa is easier to get and the women are more materialistic. I think it was popular because of convenience and most people just pay anyway.

it'll probably be good if the war ever ends. but zelenstein is probably trying to get every gentile in the nation killed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back