take a wildcard and head to ceylon

go to korea

decisions decisions

fuark man, this is tough

ceylon sounds nice i heard they have buddhist monks with ak-47's on the streets

go to da nang and rot there for 10 years spending 200 usd a month
thats the real nature of geomaxing
it will be hard to get my daily steps in. but maybe

and my nature of being a ferghana horse requires me to walk an arm and a leg everyday, if not i’ll surely become a fat bloated potato

philippines is not that bad. the beaches are cleaner, there is less traffic outside of the main cities. the nature is legit more incredible.

philippines is not that bad. the beaches are cleaner, there is less traffic outside of the main cities. the nature is legit more incredible.
maybe if you’re an extrovert

i know my capabilities well enough and from the multiple times i’ve been that ill never enjoy that country when comparing it to other places i’ve been

me trying to think where i should go for october
IMG 9189
maybe ill do one last tour of southeast asia innit

my route would look like this
16D9DE20 8E71 4DA6 A014 ABC12BDEF049

notice how i leave out filthypeens. a well rounded scholar such as myself doesn’t need to go to the peasant lands

went on a date with a little chinky girl and she got me a gift when we met

now that i’m thinking about it i feel bad for not getting her anything lol

it’s only natural to grow out of SEA

like omg, i would blow my fucking brains out if i was pushing 30 still going to southeast asia, over and over again

me being the most exemplary member of the royal geomaxxing society, have fully conquered every single country of southeast asia, all at the age of 22

like not even kidding i’ve fucked every nationality of southeast asians (minus laos, but northern thailand issan region is the same ethnicity of them so i include it)

i got really lucky with the last country i needed, which was brunei

i was in hong kong back in january and matched with a brunei girl on vacay with her family

we exchanged igs and when i went to her country the next month in february, we met up at the night market

the country is so small one of her neighbors noticed her walking with me a dreadhead mulatto which was funny.

anyways, back to the point. how can people keep going back to sea. i guess because they haven’t conquered the region like i have

if i’m able to conquer ALL of asia (fucked every asian girl from the flatlands of mongolia down to the jungles of indonesia) all at the age of 22, imagine what i will be able to accomplish by the ripe old age of 30

i’m on my kanye shit man

alexander the great explorer

but yes everyone, keep going to southeast asia. stay there for years, no.. decades! meanwhile i conquered it in 2 years lmao. actually, i conquered the entire continent in 2 years

like sometimes i’m walking down the streets surrounded by chinamen and think to myself, i’ve fucked more girls, more ethnicities, than these guys ever will.

all at the age of 22
IMG 9169

people be like oh solour you’re such a narcissist, blah blah blah, this and that, etc etc

but bro, if any of yall niggaz had my accomplishments you would be worse than me

because even with the endless accomplishments i have, i still understand it’s all pointless

and best to live in the moment

because living in the past or future is being in a dream like state

and i live in reality

something 99% of men are unable to comprehend (see my post on 99% of men living in delusion https://geomax.me/threads/the-delusion-of-99-of-men.5937/ )

not only am i a speckled bird of the flesh (being the most exalted mulatto explorer)

but my mind is also of the same nature

people be like oh solour you’re such a narcissist, blah blah blah, this and that, etc etc

but bro, if any of yall niggaz had my accomplishments you would be worse than me

because even with the endless accomplishments i have, i still understand it’s all pointless

and best to live in the moment

because living in the past or future is being in a dream like state

and i live in reality

something 99% of men are unable to comprehend (see my post on 99% of men living in delusion https://geomax.me/threads/the-delusion-of-99-of-men.5937/ )

not only am i a speckled bird of the flesh (being the most exalted mulatto explorer)

but my mind is also of the same nature
People who call us narcys are just seething terminally online permavirgins like kamster

People who call us narcys are just seething terminally online permavirgins like kamster
i’m the polar opposite of a narcissist

because if any normie had the amount of accolades, and dad lore i have accumulated at the age of 22, they would never shut up about it

however i will admit i like to play the character of a narc every once in a while, ie the video where i took out $100,000 in cash for a youtube video
IMG 9196

like sometimes i’m walking down the streets surrounded by chinamen and think to myself, i’ve fucked more girls, more ethnicities, than these guys ever will.

all at the age of 22
View attachment 8144
Yea it feels good like a good accomplishment

I've had every ethnicity. But not every country in asia unfortunately

Meanwhile average guy is coping with fat white girls on tinder and never explored every ethnicity

Yea it feels good like a good accomplishment

I've had every ethnicity. But not every country in asia unfortunately

Meanwhile average guy is coping with fat white girls on tinder and never explored every ethnicity
let me know if you manage to achieve all of asia and i will award you your medal like below
IMG 9197
until then, me, the speckled bird of the east, the greatest mulatto explorer of contemporary times, myself, stands alone at the top!

kinda want to go to korea

eat my favorite resturaunts that i’ve been a regular at for years in seoul

chill at cafes

play pickup soccer with the boys

eating korean fried chicken

update

finally decided what i shall do!

the greatest plans

no plan in the history of plans is better than this

4 countries for the month of october

and then even crazier plans for november

which countries?
Why are you leaving China? Don't like it anymore?
quite the opposite

i love it

love it so much im moving there

but want to avoid the coming winter, and get my affairs in order

have one last dance with the sea, korea, and south american countries before settling down for a bit

got to get all the lust out of my system before getting a han gf

just getting my documents in order outside the country before i return in a couple months

quite the opposite

i love it

love it so much im moving there

but want to avoid the coming winter, and get my affairs in order

have one last dance with the sea, korea, and south american countries before settling down for a bit

got to get all the lust out of my system before getting a han gf

just getting my documents in order outside the country before i return in a couple months
I see, I also like China a lot...I've been writing about it for months and it's a much better place than the other popular SEA destinations everybody write about.
Better standard of living, much better infrastructure and better quality/easiness ratio for girls....and almost nobody is there. All these idiots backpackers and digital nomads congesting all the places that are already ruined lol

My favorite cities in China are Shanghai, Chengdu, Guangzhou and Chongqing

You seem to like Northern China more if I understood correctly, I know less about that area as I mostly visited the South

I see, I also like China a lot...I've been writing about it for months and it's a much better place than the other popular SEA destinations everybody write about.
Better standard of living, much better infrastructure and better quality/easiness ratio for girls....and almost nobody is there. All these idiots backpackers and digital nomads congesting all the places that are already ruined lol

You seem to like Northern China more if I understood correctly, I know less about that area as I mostly visited the South
Much better for the few that are willing
it's a much harder country to figure out due to visas, vpn, language, no big expat community...
it's not that easy and why it's empty of foreigners

you think china will ever become popular? i feel like its too big to become SEA 2.0 and too prohibitive

the downside of china is that the infrastructure is absolutely garbage. people live in commieblocks and live far from anything you want to go to. there are no beaches, getting around isnt remotely enjoyable.

there are also no beaches. this is why people dont like china

the downside of china is that the infrastructure is absolutely garbage. people live in commieblocks and live far from anything you want to go to. there are no beaches, getting around isnt remotely enjoyable.

yep

korea thailand and philippines mog

you should go there

what? infra is one of the best in the world in t1 cities

you can complain about a ton of shit but this isn't it lol

im just thinking, unless you can learn manderine, or cantonese. China would be a living hell. I am sure (only guessing) very little people speak english. As there is no incentive to speak english. So a simple trip to the grocery store. your ALWAYS going to be using the fucking translator. ALWAYS. And because it translates into characters. You won't even know what the fuck it says

i have learned spanish and indoneesian. And you know you are doing well, when you can start to correct the translator. Because none of the translators are accurate, because if you pay attention> English is full of slang and metaphores, or even how we say something, if it's not basic english. The translator will get the meaning wrong

example. Hey buddy can you slide over. translator will fuck that up in any language. (cause to them, they will think slide what over?) try another way. after you realise they don't understand
Hey buddy can you move over (they think where do you want me to move? or you want me to move over what?) Cause move and move over to a translator is going to translate to a different meaning. Understand

you have to keep your sentences ALWAYS very very fucking short and simple. Hey buddy can you move to the left. (ahhhh he wants me to move to the left)

you know your understanding your new language when you see what it's translating into your new languange and realise.No, thats' not what i mean.

kinda want to go to cambodia, find a high school girl to take around the country with me, shoot ak’s, and do drugs with her, while fucking raw for weeks on end until i get her pregnant

im just thinking, unless you can learn manderine, or cantonese. China would be a living hell. I am sure (only guessing) very little people speak english. As there is no incentive to speak english. So a simple trip to the grocery store. your ALWAYS going to be using the fucking translator. ALWAYS. And because it translates into characters. You won't even know what the fuck it says

i have learned spanish and indoneesian. And you know you are doing well, when you can start to correct the translator. Because none of the translators are accurate, because if you pay attention> English is full of slang and metaphores, or even how we say something, if it's not basic english. The translator will get the meaning wrong

example. Hey buddy can you slide over. translator will fuck that up in any language. (cause to them, they will think slide what over?) try another way. after you realise they don't understand
Hey buddy can you move over (they think where do you want me to move? or you want me to move over what?) Cause move and move over to a translator is going to translate to a different meaning. Understand

you have to keep your sentences ALWAYS very very fucking short and simple. Hey buddy can you move to the left. (ahhhh he wants me to move to the left)

you know your understanding your new language when you see what it's translating into your new languange and realise.No, thats' not what i mean.
i think its not that hard to just learn basic phrases

from videos ive seen a lot of shops have systems where u dont even have to talk to anyone to buy stuff

i think its not that hard to just learn basic phrases

from videos ive seen a lot of shops have systems where u dont even have to talk to anyone to buy stuff
yep guys

china is too difficult

nobody outside of shanghai and beijing speaks english

better off going to philippines. i heard everyone speaks english there

yea i put on my airbnb profile in spanish that im a solo traveller, and then my spanish friend told me what i wrote in spanish actually means 'im a lonely old man' cos i missed an accent or something

yep guys

china is too difficult

nobody outside of shanghai and beijing speaks english

better off going to philippines. i heard everyone speaks english there
me thinks you are trying to hard alex. So china is awesome then. good to know. gotta do a visa run in 2 months. maybe i will go just for the hell of it

china is cool but you're kidding yourself if you think anywhere in china is half as cool as phuket. the hotels are literally too far from the beach and you have to drive everywhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back