tried to blackpill my sister and she said no shit women know all this stuff but we dont say it out loud or men will get mad and dangerous

gottagetdabagfirst202x

Apr 28, 2024
and then we listened to club songs that sing about rejecting sub5s and she said im dumb for not noticing the truth

love this song i can imagine all the ltbs rejecting the normies and then getting pumped and dumped by chad and then they feel good about themselves lmao

don’t see exactly how ur blackpilled but plan to get married

unless you’re intentionally giving up freedom

don’t see exactly how ur blackpilled but plan to get married

unless you’re intentionally giving up freedom
islamic marriage ofc, which is not on western paper and not valid in western courts. If she divorces me islamically she is not entitled to my assets, if she tries to go after me via western courts then good luck trying to seize my foreign assets habibti

Last edited:
Yea ltb get real smug till the clock has ticked and they’re forced to get with some schmuck - then they get miserable still pining for chad.
I love it when 30 year old men date 16/17/18 year olds when its legal and then all the used up whores cry that they should date their age

islamic marriage ofc, which is not on western paper and not valid in western courts. If she divorces me islamically she is not entitled to my assets, if she tries to go after me via western courts then good luck trying to seize my foreign assets habibti
are you muslim? how could a westerner do one?
I might be interested in marrying a 20yo once I'm 50 or so (ofc nothing with legal recognition)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back