traveling is a white mans sport

Yes actually if I think about that, I saw very few black guys in Asia...but again, you're in the land of "just be white", which is somewhat of a meme nowadays but in this part of the world white skin is considered very high status and non white = very low status

also now that i remember, girls i’ve met in asia have said things like i didn’t think you were real, i don’t think because my looks (i’m average at best) but because there’s barely anybody with my phenotype and style that travels to their country lol

Yes actually if I think about that, I saw very few black guys in Asia...but again, you're in the land of "just be white", which is somewhat of a meme nowadays but in this part of the world white skin is considered very high status and non white = very low status
Ur pretty detached from reality

Jbw is not a meme, its law.

And white skin isn't mainly to do with status, it's about pure sex appeal attraction

But being dark isn't low status or unattractive, it's just average because everyone is dark there

And white skin isn't mainly to do with status, it's about pure sex appeal attraction

But being dark isn't low status or unattractive, it's just average because everyone is dark there

Everything that a noodle foid has said has always been about my face, pale color, eyes, nose, lips, nothing about personality, or my status, my status is shit because im a ldar loser

also now that i remember, girls i’ve met in asia have said things like i didn’t think you were real, i don’t think because my looks (i’m average at best) but because there’s barely anybody with my phenotype and style that travels to their country lol
You're not fat or bald or geriatric which likely puts you above average as far as tourists go.
The whole "I see so many chads" thing is just an insecure person seeing one guy who's probably htn at best

Why do you think white skin matters so much? I agree, I just don't know WHY.

You're not fat or bald or geriatric which likely puts you above average as far as tourists go.
The whole "I see so many chads" thing is just an insecure person seeing one guy who's probably htn at best
i’m subhuman

i’m subhuman
nah bro you arent come clubing with me and my boy when we are out the next few years we are around your age (25 n 28). trust me so homie time with some absolute freaking boys does you wonders. plus the hairs is on point your rocking those juice wrld twists i respect it you should go full sad boy rapper and dip em with color

nah bro you arent come clubing with me and my boy when we are out the next few years we are around your age (25 n 28). trust me so homie time with some absolute freaking boys does you wonders. plus the hairs is on point your rocking those juice wrld twists i respect it you should go full sad boy rapper and dip em with color
yea true. probably not having any friends in places i go makes me introverted

They stay in the most foreign based neighborhoods in overpayed condos, of course some rando from the west will be there, LOL at these bluepilled niggers IQ

They stay in the most foreign based neighborhoods in overpayed condos, of course some rando from the west will be there, LOL at these bluepilled niggers IQ
I think a good strategy would be living in a nice area, and going to shit holes for easy pussy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back