Advice Tokyo?

Pained4ever

Aug 26, 2023
Would tokyo work? I'd commit to learning their gay meme language if I thought i had a chance over there, as japanese women mog all other asians, in my personal opinion. I'm white, 6'2, blond, blue eyes. Probably normie tier ig. I currently have 12k usd saved so by the time I go i'd easily have 20k

ehhhhh someone with japan experience could share info on cheap acomodation and food and coom infrastructure, im trying japan this year too and it seems kinda expensive especially in comparison to thai and vietnamese shitholes ive been to

How often would i get mogged as 6'2 blond normie? How do you compare and did you get laid by women who are hotter than thai or filipina chicks?
how could you possibly get mogged even once? there is no other asians that have white skin and are 6ft2. you are the highest smv man in the entire country except other taller white dudes

if i can't get laid there i'm gonna rope sooner than i already am
i had same idea but in thailand
and due to my unmeasurable autism when rope time came i fucked a whore and she sucked my dik well and im alive
never give up my niga

how could you possibly get mogged even once? there is no other asians that have white skin and are 6ft2. you are the highest smv man in the entire country except other taller white dudes
i figure it'd be rare to see one. I can't wait to go slay over there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back