Tips for bald cels

Deleted User222

Aug 19, 2022
Rosemary water works great for my hair, I'm norwood 1 cause my grandfather was bald as fuck but had blue eyes so i inherited his genes. Just buy rosemary from the store and put it in a pot then heat it up and boil it. You can also use rosemary oil for people with curly hair, It's been shown to have the same effects as minxodil but without the bad side effects like making your dick smaller or giving you erectile dysfunction. Also you can get off using rosemary oil/water but you can't with minoxidil and you will need to do it forever.

Last edited:
Also won't work if you are already above norwood 3-4 im pretty sure, you will need fin and minoxidil.

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    98.1 KB · Views: 8
Minoxidil is a growth stimulant, it can give some people heart problems but 99% of people are fine using it.
how was it like startinf out as a circumcuck at a ci4 eith a full frenulum? imagine starting out as a 1/2 without any frenulum at all. is it even worth it? even to get to a ci5 takes 3 years at that point and its not even as good as ci4 with frenulum. have you ever tried the chemical peel acid oil method to dekeratinize yourself?

how was it like startinf out as a circumcuck at a ci4 eith a full frenulum? imagine starting out as a 1/2 without any frenulum at all. is it even worth it? even to get to a ci5 takes 3 years at that point and its not even as good as ci4 with frenulum. have you ever tried the chemical peel acid oil method to dekeratinize yourself?
In cold water sometimes it completely rolled over and covered the glans. My dick always felt uncomfortable rubbing up against my pants. After stretching it I don't have any issues it just feels good.

I've never used any chemicals to dekeratinize, when it's covered long enough the shedding/peeling happens on it's own.

In cold water sometimes it completely rolled over and covered the glans. My dick always felt uncomfortable rubbing up against my pants. After stretching it I don't have any issues it just feels good.

I've never used any chemicals to dekeratinize, when it's covered long enough the shedding/peeling happens on it's own.even in the copd ive never had my skin go close to covering my glans
even in the cold ive never had my skin go close to covering my glans

Rosemary and random "hair loss magic" product is a fucking scam. If you are losing hair, first figure out if it is autoimmune and get tests for that.

If not, it's 100% MPB, start taking Finasteride or Dutasteride. If you are scared of side effects take it in the topical spray form. Minoxidil decent in tablet form (if you can).

give up if you lose hair. i was a baldcel when i was a teenager. im a nw7 now.

Rosemary and random "hair loss magic" product is a fucking scam. If you are losing hair, first figure out if it is autoimmune and get tests for that.

If not, it's 100% MPB, start taking Finasteride or Dutasteride. If you are scared of side effects take it in the topical spray form. Minoxidil decent in tablet form (if you can).

I take .5 fin because of sides and I feel like its not doing anything. I took min for almost a year and a half (1-2 times a day foam) and had ZERO results. When is it appropriate to get a HT? I am at a norwood 2ish

I take .5 fin because of sides and I feel like its not doing anything. I took min for almost a year and a half (1-2 times a day foam) and had ZERO results. When is it appropriate to get a HT? I am at a norwood 2ish
From my personal experience I got noticeably better hair when I switched from 1mg 3 days a week to 1.25/mg fin daily.

Just take the recommended dose if you don't get side effects.

I am even thinking of switching to Dutasteride for fringe benefits

gay jason blaha ice cream fitness stupid steroid cuck still looks like shit. its obvious a celebrity will be better looking than this guy and lol if you seriously think he owes his looks to finasteride. fucking gay as shit cucked advice.

It is doing something. It's blocking DHT but your dosage is way to low. Either move to Dutasteride or combine the 0.5 fin with topical high strength finasteride (gel). Keep upping the dose to 2.5 mg. In fact, up your Fin dosage to 2.5 mg.

Minoxidil works really well tablet form with minimal side effects.

What about those laser hats? I heard they work too.

people have been using rosemary for hair loss for years bro plus i have tried it myself and it works. it won't be as effective as minox and fin i agree on that but it also has way more side effects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back