Tinder is a jew unusable app I don't believe anyone claiming to have thousands of matches

nobledomination

Apr 7, 2024
I'm getting 0 matches the whole evening in Seoul with passport, even though I checked the competition and my profile is far better than the vast majority of them. I also can't even do the verification to get the badge, seriously, fuck this jew app

It's starting to become very clear tinder is simply not showing my profile and also not sending messages to most of my matches. it is the only possible explanation.

i even put it to show me to MEN also and still getting 0 likes

Last edited:
In moth of premium subscription and going international I get 2-7 matches, mostly in China. In 5 years of daily swiping in home area (lithuania (separatist part of Russia)) got 2, both from Belarus

Area

But if you getting no likes from men, that can mean shadowban

Last edited:
i could help you because it’s an easy fix but i will let chad deal with it himself
yeah already wrote support you think I cant figure out extremely obvious things by myself? but generally this app fucking sucks, as soon as I used the free platinum boost my account completely died after, I see a lot of reports like this online

last time I used the free platinum boost and got like 200 matches and then I got permanently banned from tinder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back