Geomax Time Zones

Marco Pumpo

40+ countries travelled
Apr 18, 2024
time zones suck.

yea i know most of you can't relate because you are trust fund kids, retirees and basement dwellers.

but i'm currently racking my brain if i should skip on philippines and malaysia - just to gain one more hour. i feel like the difference may be signficant. because finishing work at 9pm or 10pm could make the difference between "okay let's meet for a late date" and "no sorry too late for me, i need to work tomorrow". japan and korea are off the table for me, finishing at 11pm would be too late for sure for most people during the week.

@kamster what do you think?

2024 10 02 20 22 37 World Time Zones Map   Time zone   Wikipedia  Mozilla Firefox

time zones suck.

yea i know most of you can't relate because you are trust fund kids, retirees and basement dwellers.

but i'm currently racking my brain if i should skip on philippines and malaysia - just to gain one more hour. i feel like the difference may be signficant. because finishing work at 9pm or 10pm could make the difference between "okay let's meet for a late date" and "no sorry too late for me, i need to work tomorrow". japan and korea are off the table for me, finishing at 11pm would be too late for sure for most people during the week.

View attachment 8528
japan is too brutal. its death tier timezone, there is no way anyone will meet with you after 11pm in the middle of the week
tbh im struggling, its 2 am right now in bangkok, if i wake up 9am ill have maybe 4-5h for me before im jailed in hotel again

japan is too brutal. its death tier timezone, there is no way anyone will meet with you after 11pm in the middle of the week
tbh im struggling, its 2 am right now in bangkok, if i wake up 9am ill have maybe 4-5h for me before im jailed in hotel again
yea that sounds tough.

unfortunately it doesn't get any better than thailand time zone wise.

all the countries in the west of it are trash. the only ones i had on the radar there were south africa and madagascar. but south africa is world hiv center and madagascar is not hiv center but ridden by other diseases and generally an underdeveloped french speaking shithole.

i would say it depends on the culture

during the summer 10pm in southern europe is normal time for dinner

being Asia, i would assume that's quite late
dont they have dinner at like 8?

cant you talk to your work and move your schedule by 2h?

i would say it depends on the culture

during the summer 10pm in southern europe is normal time for dinner

being Asia, i would assume that's quite late
dont they have dinner at like 8?
around 6-8pm

so dinner is pretty much off the table in the middle of the week

only meeting for drinks or something then.

cant you talk to your work and move your schedule by 2h?
you're right that may be the best solution, i may have to try it. my boss is certainly not gonna like it though because like @kamster i have to deal with clients. and they would be disappointed if i'm not available later than lunch or something...

"but you can always reach out to me at 6am mr. client, no problem" :D

worth noting that singapore and bali are also in the bad time zone... makes it even easier to filter them out.

@Stellar_Travels are you going to SEA this winter actually?
i know you are time zone independent, but imagine you had the same issues as me and @kamster, where would you go? i think i'll go to hanoi and da nang but then i'll have to leave the country after 45 days max. is there really anything worth going left besides bangkok and chiang mai? the islands are probably all flooded with white tourists. jakarta is a giant hellhole... maybe something else on java like yogyakarta or surabaya?

time zones suck.

View attachment 8528
flip is cope just skip it. I dont understand how non subhuman guys are going there

flip is cope just skip it. I dont understand how non subhuman guys are going there
well yea when i was there 10 years ago i found manila to be an intolerable shithole and cebu didn't convince me either. some places were chilled though like palawan and bohol but too boring to stay probably. i'm thinking about checking out davao as a compromise between big city and chilled.

also @ImFree007 and @younglivinglife seem to have a good time in the phils as non-subhumans.

well yea when i was there 10 years ago i found manila to be an intolerable shithole and cebu didn't convince me either. some places were chilled though like palawan and bohol but too boring to stay probably. i'm thinking about checking out davao as a compromise between big city and chilled.

also @ImFree007 and @younglivinglife seem to have a good time in the phils as non-subhumans.
how many girls can i fuck in a month in the philippines?

from what ive seen, being a normie is good enough to fuck as many as you want (as long as you dont care about high quality)

isn't it extremely easy for any white normie to mog filipinos?
yes it is but you are not competing against the average filipino if what you are looking for is a very high quality girl
you are competing against rich locals, international simp, expats

if what you need is just a decent girl, then yeah it's extremely easy
because your competition is poor and short filipinos, and 60yo boomers for the most part

yes it is but you are not competing against the average filipino if what you are looking for is a very high quality girl

because your competition is poor and short filipinos, and 60yo boomers for the most part
i'm fine with mtb

At least those of us in the US have Central and Latin America to explore. So perhaps you should try Africa
Also what's wrong with Thailand and Vietnam unless you're incel

Honestly if someone is looking for quality I have no idea why theyd go to flip lol. If you can only get aroused by 6+ chances are you have somewhat of a baseline smv and can probably get higher quality in east asia or anywhere else really. maybe its easier to acquire i guess but I feel like the actual attractive girls in flip have so many suiters after them. Its probably way easier than thailand tho to get 6+ but the supply could not be there

At least those of us in the US have Central and Latin America to explore. So perhaps you should try Africa
Also what's wrong with Thailand and Vietnam unless you're incel
I was latina pilled before I went to Thailand but honestly after experiencing just how submissive elegant and compliant asians are and just the orderliness of their societies I cant cope with boisterous uncultured and low class spic society, and honestly latinas are kind of fat and can be hit or miss. plus I am a dicklet and they are probably all used to big edgar cock

Honestly if someone is looking for quality I have no idea why theyd go to flip lol. If you can only get aroused by 6+ chances are you have somewhat of a baseline smv and can probably get higher quality in east asia or anywhere else really. maybe its easier to acquire i guess but I feel like the actual attractive girls in flip have so many suiters after them. Its probably way easier than thailand tho to get 6+ but the supply could not be there
Yeah, i dont know, might be cause many have a very wrong idea of what high quality is, and any cute girl they get they think its a hiso quality girl
when they haven't been even close in their life to know what a true hiso girl is like
when you have been alone all your life, any girl thats a 6 becomes a 9 for you

i think you are right, if you are going to put the effort of attracting hiso girls in philippines or SEA in general, you may as well go to east asia, where those girls are a lot more common

worth noting that singapore and bali are also in the bad time zone... makes it even easier to filter them out.

@Stellar_Travels are you going to SEA this winter actually?
i know you are time zone independent, but imagine you had the same issues as me and @kamster, where would you go? i think i'll go to hanoi and da nang but then i'll have to leave the country after 45 days max. is there really anything worth going left besides bangkok and chiang mai? the islands are probably all flooded with white tourists. jakarta is a giant hellhole... maybe something else on java like yogyakarta or surabaya?
If you're time-zone constrained Thailand is your best bet but in Asia I much prefer China or even Japan these days

I will travel from January/February, probably going to China but I still haven't made plans....it's possible that I'll avoid cold places and settle in Bali or in the Krabi province in Thailand to regenerate myself for a month or two and then go to China or Tokyo. I still have to decide

I'm a trader but I'm also a bit constrained by the time-zone difference because I invest in the US market so it's better for me to stay awake during 9am-3pm New York time and in Asia it's not easy

If you're time-zone constrained Thailand is your best bet but in Asia I much prefer China or even Japan these days

I will travel from January/February, probably going to China but I still haven't made plans....it's possible that I'll avoid cold places and settle in Bali or in the Krabi province in Thailand to regenerate myself for a month or two and then go to China or Tokyo. I still have to decide

I'm a trader but I'm also a bit constrained by the time-zone difference because I invest in the US market so it's better for me to stay awake during 9am-3pm New York time and in Asia it's not easy
man you are so lucky... sure US market times are not good if you are in asia, but at least you don't HAVE to do it. you can always say "nah, no trading today".

meanwhile i just got a message from my boss that he scheduled a conference for end of january that everyone has to attend in person. worst case, this is so cucked. so i'll have to linger in europe in the darkness until end of january before i can leave because flights are too fucking expensive to just switch continents twice. ragefuel.

i probably need a new job. wish i was in your situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back