Geomax Time to Chinamaxx (The streets are full of whores)

Which city is the best? Hong Kong, Shanghai or Beijing? As a financial analyst I’m thinking about Shanghai because Hong Kong is smaller and Beijing isn’t as important a financial center. Or maybe should I aim for provincial cities? I’m learning mandarin already and I’ve spoken with Chinese girls on discord.

Which city is the best? Hong Kong, Shanghai or Beijing? As a financial analyst I’m thinking about Shanghai because Hong Kong is smaller and Beijing isn’t as important a financial center. Or maybe should I aim for provincial cities? I’m learning mandarin already and I’ve spoken with Chinese girls on discord.
wuhan i think if you can speak chinese

In 2019, Thailand saw 11 million Chinese visitors. In 2023, the tourism bureau expected 5 million, but only 3.5 million came.

Looks like Chinese men are done paying inflated barfines and short-time rates. Why fly to Thailand coomzones to get ripped off when they can enjoy P4P Chinese cuties at home for a third the price?

Of course, this trashy streetside soliciting isn't the way to go. Bet it won't be long before China gets red-light nightlife districts organized, and the country starts usurping Thailand as a major cooming destination.

Of course, this trashy streetside soliciting isn't the way to go. Bet it won't be long before China gets red-light nightlife districts organized, and the country starts usurping Thailand as a major cooming destination.
they spent billions for international PR last years they try to look like developed country this will never happen

Germany is developed and full of whorehouses, JFL.
germany isnt communist country spending billions on campaigns to make themselves look more human, rich, developed in westerners eyes

whores on the street is not a sign of human rich developed country

germany isnt communist country spending billions on campaigns to make themselves look more human, rich, developed in westerners eyes

Yeah I get it, guys are only supposed to use stupid dating apps if they want pussy. But some guys want to chase tail IRL, not on a phone screen.

In 2019, Thailand saw 11 million Chinese visitors. In 2023, the tourism bureau expected 5 million, but only 3.5 million came.

Looks like Chinese men are done paying inflated barfines and short-time rates. Why fly to Thailand coomzones to get ripped off when they can enjoy P4P Chinese cuties at home for a third the price?

china already had a massive cooming scene until xitler shut it down. idk if this will ever happen. Serpentza is also a certified glowie so take what he says with a grain of salt

Last edited:

asia is face saving culture, they will have skyscrapers to show to the rest of world with slums neighboring it. perception does not equal reality, ccp tried already to curb prostitution but it seems like local governments dont give a shit anymore

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back