This site should just be called predetermined’s forum

It's the reality of these niche forums, im kinda happy it is like this
wouldn't want this forum to have 100s of thousands of members

succesful geomaxxers use the forum for research and leave once they are enjoying life
a bunch of trolls that end up getting bored when they receive no attention
a few good posters researching or planning their next trip

It's the reality of these niche forums, im kinda happy it is like this
wouldn't want this forum to have 100s of thousands of members

succesful geomaxxers use the forum for research and leave once they are enjoying life
a bunch of trolls that end up getting bored when they receive no attention
a few good posters researching or planning their next trip
it was good when alexbrown was writing some insights here and there, now when he has schizophrenia and he treats this forum as a little diary 8th graders level philosophical considerations notebook it lost all value for me but i think ill keep coming back just to see some members slow realisation all their larps will never become their reality

diminishing returns
only so much you can learn before it gets boring, all threads end up being the same
im here cause im autistic about research and i enjoy it

be cautious before you take his "advice" because every day his threads contradict the threads from yesterday
Lmao I don’t, I used to talk to him when I was like 16 in his discord and I didn’t know how mentally ill and how braindead he was. He's a big larper who has been proven to lie whenever he feels like it so I don’t believe anything he says. I kind of feel bad tbh imagine being 5’4 and getting mogged by everyone so I understand why he wants to play pretend

it was good when alexbrown was writing some insights here and there,
i still do. but the books of fiction i’ve read the past year have changed my brain a bit, now i think of myself as the greatest mulatto explorer in history!

but im still the undisputed highest ranking scholar of geomaxia here. nobody comes close to me, not to come off as posh of course, its just facts!

it was good when alexbrown was writing some insights here and there, now when he has schizophrenia and he treats this forum as a little diary 8th graders level philosophical considerations notebook it lost all value for me but i think ill keep coming back just to see some members slow realisation all their larps will never become their reality
and you also must keep in mind, i’ve been in the field since the beginning of april. it’s a miracle that i contribute the amount i do currently

All I do is post scientific facts and logic

I think my unpopularity just reveals how much people arent willing to detach from their egos and accept truths

Last edited:
Lmao I don’t, I used to talk to him when I was like 16 in his discord and I didn’t know how mentally ill and how braindead he was. He's a big larper who has been proven to lie whenever he feels like it so I don’t believe anything he says. I kind of feel bad tbh imagine being 5’4 and getting mogged by everyone so I understand why he wants to play pretend
@predeterminism

Do you know this guy?
What’s the name of his alt
He joined January 1st and on January 6th he said this, looking for you.

I would guess he is Filipino based on his previous messages. He has knowledge about the Philippines and has been there, and takes offense to your posts.

@predeterminism

Do you know this guy?

I would guess he is Filipino based on his previous messages. He has knowledge about the Philippines and has been there, and takes offense to your posts.
who cares about some filipino teenager. hope he realizes my posts are just truthpills not hate

@predeterminism

Do you know this guy?

looks like the time has come for another buddha intervention. :)

btw what's your opinion on how "the troubles in northern geomax" ended?

@predeterminism

Do you know this guy?

Hey buddy I’m not Filipino, Also you won’t find out who I am so don’t bother. You sound like a fed dude.

Last edited:
who cares about some filipino teenager. hope he realizes my posts are just truthpills not hate
Lmao what? Your threads are all over the place one day you are on one position then you switch over to the next one. Anyway I’m not Filipino I couldn’t care less about this dude looking into Saul lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back