They can’t take away going ER

Horizon55

May 3, 2023
The west is fucking done every zoomer and gen alpha kid is pinning hgh to grow to 200cm then will top that off with double LL surgery and foids are mandating top 0.1% of men. If your a manlet your gonna get mogged to shit by these upcoming giants. This is the real halocaust of Male GENOCIDE not like the lolocaust with the claim of 6 GORLLION wickedly killed in movie prop gas chambers. Anyways Chadlites and HTNs will be competing for landwhales. Normies and below you have no choice to but leave the west or be a cuck. Even everywhere else is globhomoed. Even in 3rd World Flipland A STUPID OBESE NIGGER ON JEWTUBE WHO IS RUINING SEA BY BETABUXXING 5K A MONTH ON THE FIRST SEA GIRL TO LOOK AT HIM. At this rate Third World Abo women will be Chad only in 10 years. No point in living much longer. Everything is saturated, they will just take away everything like vultures. Sub GigaChads will be cucks in cardboard boxes working 24/7 with shit wage as SEXLESS INCELS, why is everything so life denying, we are put here without a choice and punished for it just to suffer

Only hope left is to ER on Niggers, Whores, and Soys

When I'm in bangkok I will review the local taco bell
it’s pretty good

i’d recommend trying the taco bell location at chitlom bts

dm me when you’re going again and i’ll try to align my schedule so we can hangout

it’s pretty good

i’d recommend trying the taco bell location at chitlom bts

dm me when you’re going again and i’ll try to align my schedule so we can hangout
Alright. I'm there for 45 days in the february-april window. Don't have an exact date yet, after that likely around september

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back