There's nothing I hate more than delusional white males

Being white is the most attractive race, especially in asia. In the west it is not that big of a deal as you do see plenty of ethics slaying but being white is still better.
Wrong. Attraction is biological and is to similar gene frequencies that are adaptive. Asians and Europeans have different genetics. The majority of asian and European women will not find men who are another race the most attractive. They will find their own race of men the most sexually attractive.

Attachments

• 1699725749344.png
    1699725749344.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 1699725749344.png
    1699725749344.png
    266.8 KB · Views: 0
He wasn't circumcised
I recall watching a documentary that featured MJ’s lawyer in his infamous trial. The interviewers mention the fact that Jordan gave a description of Michael’s genitals, and there’s been controversy about whether or not Jordie’s description was accurate.

Here’s what I have seen in the media:

• Allegedly, Jordie accurately described splotches of discoloration on Michael’s penis and his pubic hair color and length
  • Claims that MJ was circumcised
  • Autopsy showed MJ was uncircumcised and his penis was mostly, if not completely white by the time of his death
  • Vitiligo discolorations can and in most cases do change over time
  • Jordan allegedly only accurately described one splotch of discoloration on the right side of his penis instead of accurately describing the entire genital area
  • Family may have been aware he had vitiligo, which almost always affects the genitals, so they could have formed an educated guess
  • Claims MJ had discoloration somewhere on his back or buttocks but this was proven to be false
I can’t find this documentary ANYWHERE, but it does exist. The whole movie basically describes the entirety of the trial, including every witness who testified, and how MJ won. I have not found any reliable articles on the subject.

Michael also claimed “no markings” in his Diane Sawyer interview - was he actually referring to his genitals? Diana herself never mentioned the genitalia description. I can’t imagine it referring to anything else.

This is the only thing that has made me question Michael’s innocence in a very long time. I’ll be disappointed if I can’t find anything credible to prove or disprove this, and I’ll be even more disappointed if signs point to Jordan’s description being “precisely accurate” as some have claimed.

Because despite many lies and discrepancies that lose credibility, it’s still very compelling and likely points to the possibility of MJ being naked around Jordan, which may not equal child molestation, but feels very wrong and inappropriate. I love Michael and am hoping that I can find something credible to further prove his innocence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back