Story Therapy

Napoleon de Geso

kemono friend from hopeless shithole
Dec 11, 2023
lithuania (separatist part of Russia)
They say I need therapy. What for? So to become tamed cuck, useful for soyciety and maybe even acceptable for some not very young and not very good looking female for "settling down". Better incel than that. I spit on soyciety and their gynocentric therapy: tfu

Currently going to psychologist, and she supportive to my life goal of travelling to East or Southeast Asia and searching for cute chronologically twice younger (I identify as transage, so really she would be close to my real age I identify with) waifu. But I live in East Europe, not hopelessly feminized and gynocentric West, so thats why therapy at us is not always gynocentric brainwash for taming men and turning into slaves of karens

Accept no females, kemono friends only

Kemoiukaianakos

Therapy is a Reddit meme - those cucks will harp on about science all day then turn around and recommend pseudoscientific therapy every 5 seconds. I swear the therapy industry is astroturfing that site.

Therapy is a Reddit meme - those cucks will harp on about science all day then turn around and recommend pseudoscientific therapy every 5 seconds. I swear the therapy industry is astroturfing that site.
Someone post me and my therapy in Inceltears, it is fun to see those whores and soyfags unpacking and literally shaking

i think therapy can be useful for trauma and shit like that. A lot of people that say it's never useful have just made an aesthetic decision to be an insufferable pessimist. However women having actual mental health issues is not possible

i think therapy can be useful for trauma and shit like that. A lot of people that say it's never useful have just made an aesthetic decision to be an insufferable pessimist. However women having actual mental health issues is not possible
Trauma from living with sedentary people and getting stuck into their lifestyle

Trauma from stupid slutty females who cucked me

Trauma from females who rejected me

Trauma from having debil friends who told me to go for ugly "women my age"

Have traumas, but for Western feminist therapist biggest problem would be my "narcissism" , "pedophilia", and desire to find cute and chronologically twice younger waifu of culture

Trauma from living with sedentary people and getting stuck into their lifestyle

Trauma from stupid slutty females who cucked me

Trauma from females who rejected me

Trauma from having debil friends who told me to go for ugly "women my age"

Have traumas, but for Western feminist therapist biggest problem would be my "narcissism" , "pedophilia", and desire to find cute and chronologically twice younger waifu of culture
how old are u

I am an insufferable pessimist (jk)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back