The worst stereotype for black guys in thailand

AlexBrown84

INTP - 21 years old - Been to 30+ countries
Jul 31, 2022
Is that they like these type of girls (most black guys do tbh)
19E6D20F 722E 4110 B0FA CE44EECDDB39

It’s so annoying because this type of girl that’s fat, wears black people shoes, lots of tats, listens to black music they’re so unattractive

This stereotype leads the normal skinny girls to think blacks and mulattos only like fat girls so think they will be rejected

I always ignore girls like this tbh. And the thing is they know the local Thai guys don’t like them because they’re fat so exclusively only go for black guys

D71E6B81 E690 4154 9A6C 8B9B38724F56

lol

ew

u prefer skinny hqnp or what?
Yes skinny is the only thing I would ltr

I could ltr one of these but I don’t consider them human

I will say I did fuck one of these types from tinder just to experience it and she started talking about how she doesn’t date thai guys, into black guys, then I asked about her exes and she showed me a bunch of black guys lol she also follows mainly black guys on Instagram

I'd LTR since I'd have no competition. There's barely and black men in Thailand and Asian men don't want her. I just can't imagine her trying to sound black in a thick asian accent. I'd cage

I'd LTR since I'd have no competition. There's barely and black men in Thailand and Asian men don't want her. I just can't imagine her trying to sound black in a thick asian accent. I'd cage
You def could

If I lowered my standards I could get gf with one of these type of girls

honestly i think skinny women are just extremely valuable these days

no skinny woman is going to be 10/10 thirsting over u unless ur chad. they'll always be a little effort minimum

or maybe thats just me being subhuman

Is that they like these type of girls (most black guys do tbh)
View attachment 29

It’s so annoying because this type of girl that’s fat, wears black people shoes, lots of tats, listens to black music they’re so unattractive

This stereotype leads the normal skinny girls to think blacks and mulattos only like fat girls so think they will be rejected

I always ignore girls like this tbh. And the thing is they know the local Thai guys don’t like them because they’re fat so exclusively only go for black guys

View attachment 30
That's not fat

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back