The West is openly against you if you're low status and white

SugarWall4Life

Jul 4, 2023
That's for certain! The West is good for wage cucking and then using the accumulated cash to enjoy average tier brown bitches in SEA. I miss being care free and enjoying life. It's so black pilling here. That's why I've booked a ticket to Bangkok. All I want is to have my basic needs fulfilled. Low status white men are expected to work, work and work without getting sex or any kind of companionship.

No. Because they have the thug halo plus they can always attend a black lives matter protests, feminists marches, etc where they are welcomed and accepted.

At least we whites can go to Asia and fuck below average/average chicks all the time.
i got saved from inceldom in UK by korean and chinese international exchange students who are willing to overlook height for a white man

but ethnics dont have that. chink and korean girls wouldnt go near an ethnic guy here. they would spit on them

The elites that were looking out for whites in places like America have aged out - their kids bought into the rainbow slop

the race argument is cope. the bitter truth is that noone gives a shit about any low status man in any modern city. if you are outside of family bonds and networks and don't deliver value of some kind, you're just considered trash.

white guys used to have an elevated position but it gets continuously crushed. but it's not like ethnics have a better position in the west. in the end it doesn't matter what feminists and black lives matter protesters are saying, if you look at their actions you see that all women will just treat any low status man like trash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Back